‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter adores it, February 23, 2013
Jonathan K. Perkins (Harbor City, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Our daughter is 19 months old, and has a bit of an Elmo obsession. Elmo doll, Elmo shoes, and especially Elmo's songs. When we found the alphabet song with Elmo and India.Arie online, it was all she wanted to watch for about a week.

When we got tired of hitting "play again" on YouTube, we decided to download an Elmo video, and this was the one we selected. She (and we) were not disappointed. The video includes a variety of Elmo clips, but what our daughter loves is the songs. The India.Arie song mentioned is included, as well as tracks with Feist, Jason Mraz, Adam Sandler, Destiny's Child, and Goo Goo Dolls. Many of the songs are good enough that we downloaded the original songs in MP3 format for use in iTunes. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great First Movie for Young Toddlers, May 17, 2012
T. Nuckols (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Before B got introduced to Cars (Disney's evil genius), his favorite DVD was The Best of Elmo 2. It was the first movie he ever watched at the tender age of 18 months and he loved it.

And I loved this DVD. It's charming, sweet, and it features great songs from artists like Jason Mraz, Feist, and Ray Charles. It's essentially a story of how Elmo meets a new friend, Memory Bot, and helps Memory Bot get new memories by sharing his memories of his times with friends. At first B was scared of some of the songs, but he now knows all of them by heart. And I'm more than happy to watch it with him for the music and the lessons therein.

We initially were streaming some of these songs off of youtube and just bought the DVD. It's worth it as it supports Sesame Street and well, I don't have to click every 2 minutes for a new song. Of note: THIS IS NOT ELMO'S WORLD. It's much much more than that-- it's a great first movie for toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My 10 month old loves this movie. It keeps him entertained. A little pricey for a download but it gets the job done

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for my 8 month old!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I got this for a long car ride, figured at minimum it would sing to him. He loves it, we've watched it numerous times on the kindle and it helped with a 1.5 hour car ride. He watched it and fell asleep to it singing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for a 2 year old, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My kids love it my matter how many times they watch it, the love the songs. If you want to buy a Elmo movie skip best of 1 and start with this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great attention grabber, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
This is the best as it incorporates just what toddlers want. The music mixed with quick elmo inserts and elmo appears through ninety five percent of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two-year old's favorite, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My toddler loves this and it satisfies his Elmo-itch. He does fast-forward to the Elmo with Memorybot scenes and it is less interested in the celebrity bits except for the Adam Sandler one which he loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo Fan, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My daughter was an Elmo fanatic, despite not having watched him on TV. She also LOVES music, so this was the perfect combination for her. Even when she didn't like to watch TV for more than 5 minutes, she would sometimes sit and watch this entire video. The storyline is perhaps a bit lacking, but serves it's purpose to show music video after music video with a little Elmo in between! The songs are all pretty good and I believe are from old Sesame Street shows with popular artists (Jason Mraz, Destiny's Child). They don't make you want to gouge your ears out, which is saying something for children's music! My daughter doesn't want to watch this daily anymore (thank goodness), but she still requests it 6 months later. Definitely worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves Elmo, and can watch this over and over again, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My two year old loves Elmo, and can watch this over and over again while we're traveling or if she needs some distraction. Great special appearances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Elmo Movie we Own, September 3, 2013
Amy Benton (Marietta, Ga United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: The Best of Elmo 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
We have watched this a million times and I catch myself singing the songs all the time. I have even caught my older nieces and nephews watch this as well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›