5.0 out of 5 stars comfort!
Excellent price, comfort, brand name, good heel size - great boots! I lucked out because they had an odd size left.
Published 20 months ago by Parrish Jefferson

3.0 out of 5 stars boots
Published on January 27, 2012 by pew

3.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 27, 2012
This is the first time I have ordered Sesto Meucci shoes/boots off the web. I must say that I am disappointed in the quality of these boots. I purchased a pair of Sesto Meucci boots 2 years ago in a shoe store, those boots are a perfect fit,the leather is soft and they don't "clunk" when you walk. Sesto Meucci's MAIZE boot is not of the same quality, the leather is stiff, the fit is loose around the ankle, and they clunk when you walk on a hard surface. I will keep the boot because I have narrow feet and it is very difficult to find shoes/boots in a narrow width. I will try on a Sesto Meucci shoe before I purchase this brand again. I looked for a statement stating where the boots were manufactured on the Amazon web site and could not find it listed. I suspect the MAIZE boot was not manufactured in Italy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, December 27, 2012
Sesto Meucci has deterioriated over the years. Their sizing varies too much from style to style. It is unlikely that I will buy their shoes or boots again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, March 28, 2013
I generally really like Sesto Meucci shoes and boots, but this boot for me was not quite up to snuff. The boot runs a little wide, especially around the ankle, so the top moves back and forth while you walk. The right heel came off the 2nd time I wore the boots!. The heel height is great, the look is good, but it did not measure up.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort!, January 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit, January 19, 2013
Nice looking low heel boot. Unfortunately, the heel area is too wide . . . disproportiately so with the foot/toe area which are more standard medium width. This boot would be good for women with wide heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice boots, January 10, 2013
karen frances burke (Snyder, tx. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesto Meucci Women's Maize Ankle Boot (Apparel)
I bought these yesterday and wore them all day. These casual boots were very comfortable and looked nice. By the end of the day my feet and/or back were not sore.

Sesto Meucci Women's Maize Ankle Boot