5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
My new Sesto's are so comfortable, sleek,and cool. The compliments just keep on coming! I have purchased several pairs of boots this season, but none quite like these.
I just love these boots!
Published on November 16, 2012 by Ingrid A. Delahoussaye

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot but too tight
I wear a size 8. When the 8M was too tight in the toe bed, I exchanged it for an 8W. Oddly, the boot felt even tighter in the toe bed, as if the top of the boot was pressing down on the tops of my toes. I was expecting a comfortable fit with the wider boot, but that expectation was not met.
Published 13 months ago by Paige Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, November 16, 2012
Ingrid A. Delahoussaye (Metairie, Louisiana, US) - See all my reviews
I just love these boots!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot but too tight, February 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous waterproof synthetic boots!, October 22, 2014
Last year, my sister bought these. We are vegetarians and try to purchase synthetic when possible. So many synthetic look cheap and/or ugly to me. The first time I saw her wearing them with fitted black pants, I thought they were adorable. I kicked myself all summer for not buying them. Then they were marked down, and I had no excuse. Initially, I bought my regular size, 7M, but they were too long. So I bought the 6.5 M and they fit really well. The only criticism I have, is they are rather narrow. Since they are synthetic, I don't know if they will stretch just a bit. I'm hoping they do. My foot is average width, and I never have a problem with shoes being narrow. They look great with so many outfits! Looking forward to wearing all winter!

3.0 out of 5 stars mix - match - shoes, July 7, 2014
I purchased this shoe from Amazon warehouse deals for 90% off the regular price. Unfortunately, Amazon sent me one 8C (wide right foot) and one 8M (medium left foot). Not only did the right foot feel tight..., it also looked narrower than the other shoe. I returned it Immediately. Too bad, it really is a beautiful shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, May 7, 2014
I love these boots so much (especially at the discounted price!) that I bought the second pair. They fit true to size and look good with both jeans and skirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sesto Meucci Boots, January 23, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these boots----I usually wear an 8 N, but these boots are fine for me----I love the heel height and the fact that they are waterproof-----

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight toe box, January 23, 2014
I'm a standard size 9, bunions, usually fine with this brand, but the toe box was too narrow and the ankle opening too large, I do have narrow ankles and smallish calves, but these were at least 2 inches too big, not very stylish looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite boots, January 20, 2014
my family makes fun of me becausr I literally live in these boots,they were soo worth the money I paid,they're comfortable and indestructible!I wear them to garden[in winter] everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!need to make them again next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable quality, January 17, 2014
And they look so sharp too! Very happy with this purchase and was surprised they came from Zappos, where the advertised price was $50 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 11, 2014
Fit as expected; immediately comfortable and stayed that way all day. Got a compliment on the stylish look on the very first day. I expect them to become my everyday go-to boots for quickly-changing spring weather.

Sesto Meucci Women's Sargon Boot