Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

60%
40%
Price:$41.68 - $163.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 23, 2012
You usually have to either go with clunky ugg-type boots or something that looks like a kid would wear them. These are warm and keep your feet dry while still being stylish - definitely on the narrow side so go for the wider size, half a size up.
on October 17, 2012
The other reviewers are right on the money on these boots. I ordered a half size larger in wide width & they fit my long narrow foot very well. I love that these boots are waterproof! It's very hard to find cute, comfy boots that can withstand the elements. The laces are very long, but I just wrapped them around the ankle once & problem solved. Fine italian quality!
on January 7, 2012
I purchased the brown suede. The boots are better looking than the picture. I have a long narrow foot so boots that fit are hard to find. I wear them with both work and casual clothes. They are well made and comfortable but the price is not cheap. The fur lining warms your feet. My feet run cold so I like that but not everyone might. I would recommend these boots. They seem to run true to size and width.
on December 31, 2013
Like these boots very much and they are comfortable to walk in. The heel height is just right to provide some elegance yet still comfy enough for long distance walking in winter.
on April 9, 2012
I think these boots are the most classy boots I have seen in a while! So I chose the brown pair and the black pair and they are so warm and beautiful!
on October 25, 2012
she loves them .got them half size bigger because she might wear socks . she is very happy sesto did it again also padded bottom great detail
on December 16, 2012
Great product, it's amazing. I have a really hard time to find shoes that fit me in person and online. I wish I could get more!
on February 20, 2014
Fit perfectly and comfortably straight away but have not worn these as yet for any length of time or walked very far
on December 10, 2014
Great boots, great fit for my long, M width feet. Good soles--good traction. They ARE waterproof--got them very wet in a recent gale in Boston and they came through it very well--avoided the deep puddles, of course.
on July 16, 2015
Great booties, I wore them all winter long and in a very cold temperatures as well, and they are warm, there is faux fur lining in them. They look great and really make any winter outfit look nicer. They fit true to size with some space for thick socks.