Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Set of 16 Foosball Table Rod Bearings
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 16, 2013
I debated about getting these for a while. I had a somewhat crappy sportcraft foosball table. The one with the plastic ball bearings for the rods. Over time they had worn out and made the table almost unusable, add to it, the warped playing surface, the table was worthless. But for the fun of it I decided to try and fix it. I replaced the 3/8" surface with a 3/4 flat one and set off to find new bearings. I searched high and low for new plastic ball bearings to no avail. After checking out my fiends Tornado table and noticing that is had plastic sleeve bearings like theses ones and seeing that it played much smoother (with the right lube) I decided to bite the bullet.

Ignore all of the low ratings. These worked great. Make sure you dont forget to get some rod lube though. But with lube and these bearings, my once "crappy" sportcraft plays almost as nice as a tornado table.

So if you have a sportcraft table and are trying to debate if you should get these, even though they are not "true bearings" do it. All the really tables are sleeves w/rod lube anyways.
on July 1, 2015
These did not work out for me at all. First of all, they do not have any bearings inside. They were very snug with my 5/8" rods. Also, the diameter was not as big as I expected. I had issues just screwing these to the outside of the table to try them out.
on January 25, 2011
Needed replacement ball bearings for our foosball table and hoped these would be the right fit. Unfortunately, these are not bearings for high speed and smooth play. These are only collars that would suspend the table rods. They do not contain ball bearings as we had hoped.
on May 25, 2016
Wrong ones I said my model was a sportscraft 2002. 35049 mine screw to gether so they stay in the hole outside screw to the in side can u help me out get me the right one please call me at 717 623 4251. Thank u scott
on March 8, 2014
Got a 70's million dollar table at thrift store. Tried multiple lubricants with limited success. Put these plastic bushings in, and it made a huge difference. It looks like the exact same part that was on the table before, just not worn out.
on November 6, 2014
Ridiculously tight! These are not made for the old style foosball tables. The hole on these bearings is just slightly larger than those older style standard poles, and we have to constantly lube these to keep them usable.
on November 16, 2012
Bankshotbilliards was the Seller for this product. When I received the product it was not what I expected. I called the Seller and their technician did a great job of understanding what I needed for repairing my table. He explained that although Amazon describes the product as a "rod bearing" it is actually more of a "bushing". It does not contain the ball bearings, it is a solid plastic sleeve. He offered to refund the cost of the bushings, But, I declined his offer because his advice and customer service manner was worth every cent and solved my problem. I caution buyers to remember that it isn't just the price of the product, it is the knowledge and service of the person selling it. Bankshotbilliards is the place to go first!
on May 2, 2013
Again I liked the price and how I got them so fast, But I also had troubles with these, They weren't big a enough around so I had to buy Bigger washers to make them work... Now it works fine.
on December 21, 2011
I was giving a table that was falling a part, so I decided to rebuild it. I replaced all the wood and purchased the bushings to try and keep the cost down. The bushing worked better than what I expected. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 was the shipment took 6 days to get, but it was ok because the shipping was free.
on February 20, 2012
The product was solid and of a reasonable quality, there were no flaws, and the packaging was great. However, they are more bushings than bearings as there are no moving parts (i.e. bearings). Just thought you should know.