|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (63%)|
[4 Pc Set] PRO Beauty Sponge Blender: Makeup Sponges for Blending, Highlighting and Contouring! Sheer Flawless Coverage with Liquid, Creams, and Powders; Compares to the Original
- ✔ SAVE 75% OR MORE - Stop buying product for name's sake! Before you spend more money on another expensive makeup sponge, try Beauty Junkees professional quality makeup sponges. Our sponges are ¼ the price of the sponges we've been compared to. You know - the big, $$$ brands! If you are a current BB lover, consider this a reliable alternative. If you haven't convinced yourself to spend $20 on a single sponge, then try Beauty Junkees first! Get a variety of shapes at an affordable price.
- ✔ SOFT LIKE SUEDE, YET FIRM ENOUGH FOR BOUNCE PERFECTION - Tired of the cakey, unnatural look? Want a more natural, airbrushed finish? This is what your makeup routine has been missing! It's not the products; it's how you apply the product. Makeup sponges are a secret weapon used by professionals. Use Beauty Junkees Makeup Sponges with your favorite products, and get the best finish ever. You will not regret it!
- ✔ UNIQUE VERSATILITY - Some fans have a favorite shape, while others use them all. They can be used wet or dry. These amazing Latex Free sponges apply an even flawless face, leaving a soft, dewy finish, unlike the streaky, cakey finish we've all experienced. They work with all types of makeup, including liquids, powders, creams, and many fans use them for prepping the skin with moisturizers and BB creams.
- ✔ EASY TO USE & CLEAN - Whether you are a pro or a novice, you'll find these makeup sponges easy to integrate into your daily routine. We send a how to guide after you order that offers simple instructions for the most common uses for each sponge, and how to best care for them. Foundation, concealer, powder & blush go on beautifully.
- ✔ BUY TODAY WITH BEAUTY JUNKEES RISK FREE PROMISE - Buying good makeup tools online can be a daunting process. Try just one shape or the sample set. Be sure to read the follow up emails about how the pros recommend using each sponge. Feel free to use different products and makeup techniques and see the difference a pro quality makeup sponge can make! If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just return it for a no questions asked FULL REFUND!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
❤ Pink Teardrop: Looking for a softer, more natural finish? Our BEST SELLING Pink Teardrop Makeup Sponge is most commonly used for concealer and foundation application. Use the bigger end to bump and blend on the larger areas of the face, such as the forehead, cheeks, hairline and neck. Use the pointed tip for precise application on the sides of the nose and the inner corner of the eyes.
❤ Blue Sculptor: Perfect for creating that flawless face. It evens liquid foundation so perfect and leaves a more dewy look when the sponge is wet. Also works amazing with powder; use wet with powder for a light translucent finish, use dry for heavier coverage. Other favorite uses include applying BB cream, and highlighting and contouring your forehead and neck.
❤ Green Oval: The pointed ends make it super easy to apply foundation into the side of your nose and concealer around the delicate eye area. Just spray a few squirts of water onto the sponge and it works like a charm. Gives a better finish than using a brush.
❤ Purple Pear: Nice for novices, since its shape assures you a firm grip. It's more suitable for large areas and can be used for neck and cleavage. Most often used for blending liquids, but also works well to highlight your cheekbones.
If you are a current BB lover, consider this a reliable alternative. If you haven't convinced yourself to spend $20 on a single sponge, then try Beauty Junkees first! We guarantee you will love our high quality makeup sponges, and if not, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? BUY TODAY!!!
Size: 4 pc | Color: Sample Set
How to Use: Before using, it is recommended that you get the sponge wet by holding it under water while softly squeezing it so that it absorbs the water. The sponge will expand to almost double its size, as compared to when dry. Gently squeeze out the excess water, and dry it with a soft towel, so that the sponge feels damp, yet not dripping wet. Next, apply your makeup or skin care product to the sponge, and gently bounce the sponge against the skin, which will apply and softly blend the product at the same time. This technique is also called stippling. Use the larger rounded or flat ends for the larger coverage areas, such as the forehead and cheeks. Use the smaller pointed ends for more precise application in the hard to reach areas, such as around the nose, eyes and lips. Replace your sponges every 2 - 3 months, depending on use. IMPORTANT: Do not apply heavy pressure to the sponge during application or cleaning, as this may cause damage to the sponge. The sponges are not designed to be used in a back and forth motion.
Top Customer Reviews
First, I received the color and shape assortment displayed in the description. Second, they came properly packaged -- individually sealed in plastic, and then enclosed in a mesh bag. There was no chemical or other foul odor upon opening, and the initial wash was quick with no residue. Given a day to dry, they worked equally as well as the BB. Not too dense; soft and spongy, spreading my mineral makeup very well. I have used the green, spade-shaped sponge for under eye concealer, but I tend to reach most often for the teardrop-shaped version (the one most similar in shape to the BB) for various applications, and have had no problems with tearing or breaking, or with inflexibility. I have not tried using them dry, but the damp version works perfectly. They do stain easily, so I would recommend washing after each use if you want them to remain fairly stain-free.
I should also applaud the instructional e-mail that the Seller sent prior to arrival of my Sponge Set. It includes very helpful tips on use of the different shapes of sponges, washing techniques, etc. I truly appreciated that extra step to ensure that I was happy with my purchase. I will be reordering this set, and recommending this product and this Seller.
Shipping was FAST for me due to being a PRIME member :)
The packaging is soooo chic! I am a sucker for packaging as I view that if you spend time on presentation that means you would spend time on perfecting the product. IMHO. The lil pink organza bag was rather cute and I love that I could use it to keep those that I do not use daily and not risk it getting damaged or dirty etc. The price for all 4 vs the the Original Blender @ $20 for 1 was also another factor as to why I chose this item.
I am an aspiring makeup artist. However I haven't started building a client base yet or even did makeup school - self teaching. So I may not know the use for all 4 separately, but I tried all 4, so I can give a lil synopsis on each. Honestly I love them all as they all serve their own purpose - no complaints other than I fell in love with one and the others are tucked away in my closet!
The contour sponge with the flat top (blue) one is one I have never seen before - works amazing when I use it to highlight and contour my forehead. The purple pear one is similar to the green but the ending of one side is a bit more rounded - I use that end to highlight my cheekbones - and the other end to apply a full face. The pink egg shaped was nice, nothing to really mention here. But my absolute fave is the green spade one!! What a wonderful invention! The pointed endings make it super easy to get my foundation into the side of my nose and under my eyes! I use the longer end for full face and the shorter end for highlighting. I spray a few squirts of water to the sponge and it expands a tad and works like a charm.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This set of 4 beauty sponge blenders are fun to use. Each one helps me apply my makeup in different areas for different needs. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by vcbas
These work really well. I purchased these needing some beauty blender alternatives. After using one for a week I must say it works very well. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Ashley and Chester
hard to work with being that it's hard/stiff. even when it's wet still feels stiff.Published 15 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have been using these sponge blenders for over 2 weeks and so far they are great. I have had a few different blenders in the last year or so and this is one of the best. Read morePublished 2 days ago by BMV
I love that these makeup sponges come with detailed directions! I am amazed at how many beauty products I purchase that do not come with instructions/directions and then I am... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Helena Q.
We recently received the Pro Makeup Blending Sponge by Beauty Junkies.. Which totally cracked me up because this definitely describes my girls. Read morePublished 2 days ago by AVS
These are literally a gift from God. When I got them I was super confused on how to even use them but there are youtube videos that Beauty Junkees posted showing you what to do! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jordan Chapman
I ordered these Beauty Sponge Blenders to help me on my learning journey of applying make using a blending method. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Christina