Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 26, 2012
So disappointed in these spatulas. Purchased these because of the size to use for light butter spreads and jellys. Handles are perfect for seniors hands; but the ends(spreading area) flip flop everywhere. It states high temp; they melted in a home dishwasher. Have previously used (6 years) Rubbermaid mini's. Wonderful value if they worked.
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
My initial impression was that they seemed cheap. Somehow the way they were packaged makes them seem cheap - there's no box or manufacturer or anything. But in spite of the sense of cheapness, they seem ok. My only real complaint is that they're much shorter than i expected. They're only 7" long, which was probably actually written somewhere in the product description i just didn't pay attention. I got these for the primary purpose of getting spreads (like mayo, etc.) out of their jars/containers and then spreading them on whatever. But since most mayo containers, etc. are about 6" tall that means i'll be getting mayo all over my knuckles which kinda misses the point. The table knives i was using previously were substantially longer.
0Comment45 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
11 comment19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2012
Love them! Exactly what I was looking for. I use them daily as they are the perfect length for many things. Frosting desserts, stirring smaller portions or cleaning smaller containers etc. You will be surprised at how many times you reach for these shorter length spatulas. I am ordering 2 more sets today - one set for my sister and one for my mom. Both loved them when they used them at my home.
on January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.
on July 5, 2012
I ordered these for mixing cookie icing in different colors. They are the perfect size for small bowls and are easy to store.
I wish the spatula part was a little bit stiffer, it is very flexible. But still a great product. I will be ordering a second set for my mom!
on August 14, 2013
I bought these to help release muffins if they are stuck to the pan. They are awesome and I find myself using them daily. I gave two to my little granddaughter-she thinks they are great!
on November 1, 2013
Those things that come in little jars and it's a shame to waste even a tiny bit? That's what these are made for. Even cosmetics. I would have given five stars if they were all white, or any single color.
on November 30, 2014
I bought these because they're small and I thought they'd be a lot of help in scraping out small bowls with DIY face creams, lotions, etc. Ended up opening the package to use one of them while making Thanksgiving dinner, and this may be the best purchase of the season - I used the one I took out for everything from scraping stiff stuff out of a measuring implement to loosening "stuffin' muffins" and cherry pie bites from their pans, and it was great - even when it got left on the counter and food dried on it. Nothing sticks to silicone.
on February 3, 2015
These are the perfect size for me to mix my royal icings and small batches of stuff. I love using these to scrape every last bit out of cans and glass jars! I wish we got more in a pack! I use these everyday I will def buy more.

See 1 answered question