Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Yama Glass Cups and Saucers, 8-Ounce, Set of 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 9, 2010
These glasses are gorgeous, my only complaint is that the handles droop a little low, or the saucer cups up a little much, either way the handle keeps the cup from actually sitting flat in the saucer completely. Other than that these glasses are gorgeous and very pretty.
on March 20, 2013
I have been looking for glass tea cups for a long time and finally settled on these. It looks alright but the cup is made in Taiwan and the saucer is made in Thailand! I don't think this tea cup was intended for this saucer either, it is a very loose fit. Also the saucer is very heavy. If you really have your heart set on a glass tea cup and can't find anything else than these will do but I recommend looking elsewhere.
on January 5, 2012
Nice quality, great look. My guests love the cups and the kids fight over them. Very sturdy. Dropped items on the cups, they never cracked. Adding a clear glass teapot to the set is another great idea.
on January 20, 2016
I bought these as a gift off of my daughter's wish list and was really disappointed when I opened the box. The glass is very thin. After Christmas I offered to send them back and get something better but my daughter was happy with them. I would have sent them back.
on January 30, 2011
Very nice and modern set. I do not have that problem with the handle that others mentioned - that the cup handle touches the edge of the saucer. Everything is perfect, and my friends liked it also. The only thing is that the cup is not 8 oz but rather about 6oz. Would recommend to buy.
on March 10, 2014
These cups are very beautiful and seem study enough for even the most careless of people. I bought them as a gift for my mum. She loves them. She's always wanted clear glass tea cups because they would not look as dated as other cups out there. The cups arrived promptly. And unbroken. I do admit I worry about them from time to time but like I said, it seems sturdy enough for careless and clumsy people.
on May 30, 2011
I really like these cups for tea or small drinks. They are very dainty and can break easily. I wasn't aware that they only hold 6 ounces but it's a perfect cup for me since I can't drink large amounts at one time. I like being able to see the beverage in the glass being herbal tea or chocolate milk, it's cool to see through the glass. A nice compliment to any dessert dish.
on March 9, 2013
The cups are a little smaller than I'd like them, and the saucer is designed slightly deeper than you can comfortably pick up the cup off. I may not choose these cups and saucer if I saw them in person for the above mentioned reasons. However, the transaction was satisfactory, fast shipping, great packaging.
on March 17, 2011
I enjoy drinking my tea in this cup, , also you will hear a wow comment from your guests when you bring the cups to the table, one thing to watch for is that the tea gets cold very quickly in these cups since the surface area exposed to air is large
on December 26, 2013
This glass cup is perfect at 8 oz for the lungo coffee, which pours at 150 mL, 5 oz of milk (and then the 1.5 oz coffee). I thought it would be too big, but actually, the foam rises over the top. Tried with max foam, not sure about minimum foam. The cups seem sturdy, but they are also very elegant and would probably break easily. Very happy with these.

See 1 answered question