5.0 out of 5 stars Very GQ!
The scarf is very lovely and the man I gave it to thought it was very classy.

It is somewhat thin, but I think it will do the job very well. It's the same thickness of most of my cashmere scarfs.
I like that it is not very bulky and I can fit it in my jacket.

Published 8 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Color, So So Quality...
Pros:
Looks Really Great!
Super Soft
Decent Length

Cons:
Slightly Thin

Durability is Definitely in Question:
Arrived with 10" pulled thread (had to tie it off and cut it), after gentle wash, stitching along edge came undone along 18", this will have to be resown or it will unravel and fray significantly...
Published 18 months ago by ConsumerReport

5.0 out of 5 stars Very GQ!, December 10, 2013
The scarf is very lovely and the man I gave it to thought it was very classy.

I like that it is not very bulky and I can fit it in my jacket.

Note that the scarf came up under my search for "cashmere scarfs", so I thought it was truly 100% cashmere. It is only 20% cashmere, but frankly it's almost as soft as cashmere, and for this price I would still order it again.

Update: 2/13/14: I just came in to update the scarfs rating from a 4 star to a 5 star. I really like these scarfs and they are wearing very well. I gave some as gifts and everyone still loves them. Great deal for the price, and great customer service when I had a cleaning question. If my review helped you, could you please click "helpful" button below. Thank you! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Wrapping, January 27, 2013
I got this for my college-age son for Christmas. Its it very nice and he loved it. Its very GQ and look great over a nice sweater of with his wool jacket. It looks way expense and for the price it was a steal. I you want to give an elegant and practical gift, this is indeed the ticket. Get it and its a "wrap"

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, good looking scarf, March 14, 2013
Rob (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This is a handsome, soft men's scarf that is a good value. The scarf is relatively thin, but that keeps it from being bulky particularly since it is quite long. The colors are rich and bright. Does it really feel like cashmere? Nope; but it is very soft and supple and not the least bit itchy. No idea how durable it will be, but I expect to use it lightly (we don't get a lot of cold days where I live). Would definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Color, So So Quality..., February 21, 2013
Pros:
Looks Really Great!
Super Soft
Decent Length

Cons:
Slightly Thin

Durability is Definitely in Question:

Sheds (Pre-wash, shed terribly on everything)

Conclusion:
It looks like an $18 scarf, but it's reasonably only worth about $12 tops. It goes great with a lot of different looks without being to showy/flashy but gives you a style piece. I have 3 other scarfs each for a different coat. I'm disappointed with the quality of this one, but if it doesn't completely fall apart in ruins, it will look great with a lot of different styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, December 26, 2012
Arrived in timely fashion. the packaging was appropriate. The scarf is a nice length. It works well for taller guys. It is soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 14, 2014
Great price and a great feel. I would suggest this to anyone that is wanting a good scarf. Also made for a great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!, November 20, 2013
Jeff Friedman (Lawrenceville, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I really love this scarf. May get another one in a different color. Soft as can be and long and warm. Great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, quality scarf. A great value., July 21, 2014
Bought this scarf last winter (red, black, and white checkered version). Good value for the price. Looks more expensive than it actually is. The cloth is of a solid quality...it is not thin or cheap looking, nor has it fallen apart after a few months of use. However, on the other side, I also wouldn't say this is designed for extreme winter conditions (it's not super heavy or thick either). In the end, I'm very happy with the purchase and think I got a great value for my money. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Looks perfect and good quality !

1.0 out of 5 stars SHEDS!!!, July 7, 2014
the fabric sheds all over my coat. very dissatisfied! :(

Rate and Discover Movies