Questions & Answers
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
by Stephen R. Covey
4.4 out of 5 stars (2,470)
Used & New from: $131.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
I've only read a few. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People was my favorite because it covered home life, work, personal issues etc. I enjoyed how it was people centered or others centered. High effective people are not selfish people in this book. They have so much to give in their work place, home and community. They are not push overs and have boundries yet they are not selfish.
Jun 14, 2013 by Rhonda Garcia
votes
I would be interested in finding copies of the old VHS 7 Habits videos. It seems like there were at least 8-10 videos in the set. They were filmed around 1989 in KSL studios with groups of around 20-30 in attendance.
Oct 4, 2011 by Russ Thoman
votes
I hope it comes soon. In the meantime, I think that 7 Steps to Stratospheric Success is a great book on success also. I have been reading it and it many great points that have helped me.
Sep 25, 2012 by Greg Childress
votes
Sorry I'm not sure. I know some Kindle books are condensed versions, but that's not to say this one is. I remember reading the first edition in the early 1990's and was most impressed. A lot of the information would still be highly relevant today, as it is good sound advice that doesn't date. Another book I found particularly helpful was How To Sell Your Business The Easy Way (Small Business Success)
Oct 22, 2012 by Michelle Walker
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers