5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well
Looks good and feels great. Sizing is correct. Large Fits size 12 jeans and 36C/D sizes. Very comfortable. Will by this in several colors
Published 18 months ago by SinCity Sister

2.0 out of 5 stars 4 problems........or I got a Monday morning lemon.
1. image doesn't show that the bottom hem is cut to dislay A LOT of cheek. (I like sexy, revealing nightwear...but these are simply skimpy looking.)
2. description fails to state that these have a very low rise......come nowhere near the natural waistline.
Published 10 months ago by RebGal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Piece Cami Set, Purple, X- Large, For A Friend., September 17, 2013
Purchased this item several weeks ago for a friend-she loved it.

Reading all the reviews I ordered the X-Large as she is a busty girl (38FF), unlike the model photo's, the X-Large top does not give total breast coverage but still looks sexy. It hangs slightly loose at the front giving tummy coverage and the French knickers seem more generous in size than the top. The purple satin is a lovely, deep, royal color and the lace is lovely. This was a good purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty!, September 16, 2013
Sizing is perfect and it's not cheap feeling at all. Very cute on and comfortable. I'll be checking out more from Seven Til Midnight.

2.0 out of 5 stars 4 problems........or I got a Monday morning lemon., February 6, 2014
This review is from: Seven Til Midnight Women's Enchanting 2 Piece Cami Set (Apparel)
3. fabric lacks body/form. Only tried them on but could tell that the outfit would be severely wrinkled and shapeless after an hour's wear....much less after sleeping in it.
4. sizing and/or pattern cut is "strange." I fall between a medium and large so ordered the large to allow some room since they are sleepwear. The lace under the bust line was too tight & the fabric allotted to the stomach area was meager while the "boob" area was ample The bottoms must be placed very low on the hips due to the unstated low rise yet the hem in the back "lets it all hang out" and they were very tight in the stride.....therefore uncomfortable no matter how they are worn. Yet overall, the pants were too big and loose around. My conclusion is that no size or even separates sizing would fit me. I'm 5'4 and weigh 130-135# with a C cup and average torso proportions.

I bought the green and the color was gorgeous, very much a rich jewel tone as shown......but I promptly shipped them back. Very disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, September 1, 2013
Very soft, very comfortable. I was a little worried that it would run small, but it is the perfect fit! Most comfortable pajamas I own! Now I just want more in different colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product feels is very soft!!, August 23, 2013
I love my cami set, I got it immediately next day of the purchase. I am so happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Runs a Little Small, March 27, 2014
This product does not run true to size on the bottom half. You can expect the bottom to run about one pant size smaller than they should. The top fits great!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok if you are less than a c cup, February 12, 2014
Its not bad quality but wouldn't recommended this product to anyone larger than a c cup the triangle part of the top is very small. I am a 34 DD and this top dose nothing for my boobs but cover my nipples only worth about half the price I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice by, October 6, 2013
Mike Courson (Great Bend, KS United States) - See all my reviews
Product is as advertised and fits as advertised. Nice, soft material and there is enough of it to be classy and sexy at the same time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly sewn, May 30, 2014
Fit perfect but I had it on for 10 mins maybe and the right spaghetti strap broke off the back of the shirt. I guess it was poorly sewn on or something but sadly it was a waste of money.

Seven Til Midnight Women's Enchanting 2 Piece Cami Set