Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seven Pillars of Health Personal Health Improvement Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 25, 2008
Excellent kit structured in such a way that you read a chapter, review the relevant section of the DVD, answer thought provoking and insightful questions in the workbook, and record your thoughts/feelings in a journal. There are colorful wristbands to remind you of the pillars.
on July 24, 2008
What a great program. It's simple to understand, simple to use. One short chapter a day. Each chapter builds on the other. And every day you take one step toward better health. I am so thankful for this book and the accompanying materials. I even bought one for my sister-in-law.
Seven Pillars of Health is a comprehensive look at how you can change or add to a healthy lifestyle especially as we age. It is put together in an interactive format. You are able to see prograss. Like any program you have a two steps forward one step back. This program helps you take two steps forward and maintain them.
on April 17, 2008
This is a great book for those with a lot of money to implement most of the suggestions made by the author and his wife. You have to be a very good
dietician to fix the meals. Who can eat fruits and vegtables all day long?
The water portion if follwed will cost between 2000 and 5000 dollars.
The exercises are good but not for an old person or someone in a wheelchair.
The audience is geared to 20 to 40 year old person with a lot of time and money to implement this routine.
on April 19, 2008
This is a great package and kit. Includes so much info on living a healthy lifestyle. You will learn so much with the Book alone plus the DVDs!! It will take some time to take in all the great information and apply it...but worth the time and effort to learn. Also found the price very low here on amazon!!! If your health minded??! Go for it!! Thanks Amazon.com! BR
on August 29, 2015
Good system and ideas. I do recommend purchase of the total "kit." There are some area with which I do not fully agree, some areas in which I am not sure there is empirically-based evidence, but if you "buy the whole package, and apply the information you will gain benefits.
on April 12, 2008
I am pleased with the products. I have watched Dr. Colbert many times on TBN and am very impressed with him and his knowledge. The books and material will be used over and over. I am very definitely a person that wants to use as many natural foods and remedies without drugs as I can. I am 68 yrs. old and in good shape.
on March 25, 2009
As if having a Dr. come to your home and help you create a healthier life style. Kit includes dvd, book, journals, and excercise dvd. Also wrist bands depending on what health issue you are working with, in color. Hot!
on July 13, 2011
I ordered the "health kit" which included the DVDs.

Watching the DVDs before reading each of the pillars was helpful. Dr. Colbert uses simple illustrations to get his points across e.g. our bodies are like a pond and when we don't exercise and "move the waters", we end up with green pond slime or bodies which do not function optimally.

The 7 pillars are straightforward....but a little technical on the nutritional supplement section; however, he tries to put things in lay-mans terms as much as possible.

This was the first book I have read that I believe truly gives a comprehensive, yet simple to follow with a daily plan to execute, approach to improving my health!

Thank you Dr. Colbert!
on April 19, 2008
This book is fantastic! I've referred it to at least 10 people, and purchased an extra book for my mom.