5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans
I love these jeans!! They fit amazing, super soft and don't forget 100's of dollars less then true religions. If I could I'd buy everyone a pair!!!!!
Published 11 months ago by brandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans but....
I'm normally size 36x32 but this one fits a bit tight and runs a bit short. It doesn't sit on my shoes well either, it's kind of hanging away from the shoes.
Published 7 months ago by HamS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans, September 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, June 11, 2014
This are great jeans. I would recommend them as a summer jean, well constructed and a lighter weight of denim, fit wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought these !, June 3, 2014
I was surprised how well these fit. I've had trouble finding jeans that fit me the way I prefer them to lately but these fit very well...Good design and constructed well upon first impression...

1.0 out of 5 stars I should of lost some weight..., March 22, 2014
I was excited to purchase these jeans since I previously own a pair but in a different color and they fit great! I'd admit, I was giddy in joy and waiting to receive these jeans especially in this color(Sonic) but when I got home one day- found out that I received the incorrect size. I wanted to exchange with the correct size but it was not available to purchase. I guess I could of contacted the seller myself for an easy exchange but was so disappointed I did not. I would imagine the seller/customer service group would of seen my comments posted for return and contacted me but never received one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans at a great price., February 5, 2014
I have another pair of Seven jeans in a straight leg and this pair are just as good.
Soft denim, wash is a nice dark colour, distress features are not overstated. I am 5 ft 10 and 32 for the legs perfect so if you are taller would need the 34. I find measurements handy when choosing jeans so the rise is 22cm, outside leg 103cm, leg opening 22cm so bootcut not overstated and waist lying flat is 41cm for the 30 waist. Sorry that these measurements are in metric.
Would probably suit a slim build as slim through the legs.
Amazon were excellent with their service and delivery would have matched their estimate but Customs held it up by a week.
All in all I am very happy with these jeans which are at a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans but...., January 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the most part, January 10, 2014
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. Initially, he loved them. They were a little big at first, so we thought washing them would shrink them. They did shrink a little, but they are still too long (he has to fold them up) and too big in the waist, so he HAS to wear a belt or they basically fall off him.

Although they were too big, my husband still liked them; however, after washing them a couple of times the little metal tab things (not sure what they are actually called) started to come off. Nothing that can't be fixed, but irritating that they need to fixed while still brand new.

Other than that, the quality of the jeans is good and my husband said the material feels nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 8, 2014
Comfy and look good would buy agian thank you hubby loves them great jeans and will wear them always .

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas for my son, January 5, 2014
It is hard to find jeans to fit my son. I think he should wear a size 28x32. But he thinks they would be too tight so he just wears a belt. He was very happy with them and that's all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jeans, December 10, 2013
A very reasonable price for a good pair of jeans. I actually bought these after wearing out my previous pair. I've come to the conclusion that I prefer these jeans to the lucky brand jeans I previously wore, and these are much cheaper. The pocket flap on this model is quite nice. I live is a major metropolitan city and the button pocket largely alleviates my fear of being pickpocketed while my wallet is in my back pocket. My only complaint is that they seem to fit tighter around the thigh than my previous pair, but I'm assuming they will stretch out a bit over time. Also the Alagash color is a bit darker than I expected from the picture.

Seven7 Men's Big Stitch Boot with Flap Jean