4.0 out of 5 stars You should know
If you are a seventeen subscriber and have been for a while you may be a little disappointed with this book. It is basically a condinsed version of all the work-outs and food tips from the magazines put together. The book is very small, with one or two tips per page. It is helpful to a degree.
Published on January 15, 2011 by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the buy
My girlfriend bought this and was very displeased with it. The book is about the size of notecards and it just goes over anything that was in the magazine. So if you already get the seventeen magazine, she would say to pass on this purchase because you probably already know everything that's in it.
Published on April 17, 2012 by marcus12

4.0 out of 5 stars You should know, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Seventeen 500 Health & Fitness Tips: Eat Right, Work Out Smart, and Look Great! (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the buy, April 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 10, 2011
The book is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, about 5 inches long... but I really like it for all the work outs. There are a ton of work outs, all different types. I can't wait to try them all. The eating tips were mostly stuff I already knew though. If you are looking for workouts to try, definitely get this.

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful little tips, November 11, 2011
I love all the tips in this book, although it is stuff that we've heard before like, eat more veggies or drink water and things like that. But it's a cute little block book and I love the health things seventeen has to offer so I bought this book. I just don't get how you're supposed to follow the workouts since the book is really small, like the book won't stay open so, do I have to memorize the workouts and complete them? I don't know I guess I'll find a way to make the book work for me, but overall it's great to have if you're out to eat and need some helpful advice. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, December 31, 2011
This book had TONS of great tips! there were at least 100 different exersizes and i found them to work very well! i would definatly recommend this book to someone looking for a good workout!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!!!!, March 1, 2011
I would definitely reccomend this book! The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I already knew alot of the exercise moves and health tips that were in the book. However, I am a thirteen year old vegetarian who is very conscious of her health lol:)If you're not already a really healthy person, this book is definitely for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, June 24, 2014
I had been pinning for this book forever. When it went on sale I grabbed and hoped for the best. This book,despite its small size, is defintely full with new and fun work-outs. I shared it with any friends interested in working-out but didn't where to start. I love the fitness and health tips offered and would recommended to any looking for easy and fun approach to leaving healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, March 27, 2014
My daughter is a teenager who is always worried about how she eats and fitness. She saw this book advertised in Seventeen Magazine. It's been over a year since receiving this product and she still uses it. It's a small, 'fat' book filled with truely "500 Health & Fitness Tips".

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, March 11, 2014
It's a small but pretty thick book. Each page tells one workout each. It's really helpful, many different types of workout, for slim legs or all over bikini workout. Has tips on food towards the end. I really like it and its small enough to fit in a small purse.
I would recommend this item to any body who was a quick workout.

3.0 out of 5 stars I got what I was looking for, but it was too small, November 20, 2013
smaller than anticpated, I bought this knowing FULL well that it was just the fitness sections of previous issues of the magazine, that is what I was looking for and what I wanted, I got that. It's probably half the size of a romance novel. I have checked out other books by seventeen at my local library and they were all the size of a box of cheese nips, I'm dissapointed, but at least I got what I wanted

Seventeen 500 Health & Fitness Tips: Eat Right, Work Out Smart, and Look Great!
Used & New from: $15.94