4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon needs to wake up
Published on July 8, 2012 by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!
Published 16 months ago by Margaret M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon needs to wake up, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
Barnes and Noble offers FREE digital subscriptions on the Nook for print subscribers on almost all of their magazines. Amazon, on the other hand has us paying more than double the price per year, which is absolutely ridiculous. I emailed Customer Service about this and the best answer they could give me is that Amazon doesn't offer free digital subscriptions for print subscribers. Its a shame because the magazine is beautiful on the Amazon Kindle. The the price doesn't make it worth it. The sooner Amazon sees that they're losing money over these outrageous prices, the better.

UPDATE 1/27/13: Amazon has now reduced the subscription price from $25 to $15, so I subscribed about 3 months ago and have changed my stars from 2 to 4 because its a great magazine at a decent price.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
nook subscribers get it for $1.99 and if you have the print subscription 50% off.if you look at it kindle subrcribers get it at a better price depending if you have both! But also as nook subscriber i get some digital edition free like teen vogue but seventeen i have to pay,not fair? I dont think its fair that as nook/amazon subscribers we should pay double for the print and digital edition! They need to change! We should get it for free for those with print subscription!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine.. not so much on Kindle though, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
I have read Seventeen magazine for years now and was very excited that I could get it on my Kindle Fire. Once i looked into it though, my excitement quickly disappeared. The e subscription is nothing what it is cracked up to be. It costs way more than the actual hard copy (which really surprised me). It also takes forever to get your monthly subscription. It takes over a month for the new issue to be available. Every other magazine subscription I have, I always receive them on time. This Seventeen e subscription is still the same fun loving, well written magazine, just be prepared to over pay and wait for awhile to receive it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
Gives me great inspiration and love the page with work outs! Also gives great advice! Keep it up the great work!

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Magazine Yet Can't Load it Up on my Kindle, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
This Kindle version must be specifically for Kindle Fire because I could not load it up on my Android, Kindle, or Nexus 7, only my iPod. So beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seventeen, June 20, 2012
Kindle MomLKS (Suwanee, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
Okay I'm a little bit older than 17, but it was a free issue on the Kindle Fire. Looks nice on the Fire!! Guess being 17 hasn't changed much over the years either.

4.0 out of 5 stars luv it!, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine! I would give it 5 stars but the price is still not convincing for me. But i mean the colors and pictures are fantastic! It gives me all the lastest trends,where to find it,and how much it costs. Love this magazine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine for teenagers and young adults, October 12, 2014
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
Great magazine for teenage girls and boys too. The fashions are on trend, a lot of informative articles that delve into more than beauty and make up. Articles about bullying, body disorders, mental health, and health and fitness, etc. It is a well-rounded magazine for today's teenagers and young adults.

2.0 out of 5 stars worth 3 times the amount of a hard copy?, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
$23.88 for a year Kindle Subscription when The HArd copy is only $10.00 a year? I can see why there are no other reviews... I haven't bought this so I don't know the quality... but I doubt it's worth almost three times the amount...

2.0 out of 5 stars So ... Many ... Ads, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Seventeen (Kindle Edition)
I could not believe how many ads were in this magazine. I've read the print magazine before, but the lack of content seems much more visible in the Kindle format. Don't waste your money.

Seventeen