Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 13, 2012
These pads are excellent for light flow days. I like how they don't have wings and are
pure white (instead of having a blue strip down the center like some Always pads). Of
course the best thing about them is that they're unbleached and dioxin-free. I feel
noticeably healthier while using these as opposed to conventional bleached products.
Highly recommended to all my female friends!!!
on January 28, 2011
I'm so pleased to be able to find this product on Amazon. Purchasing these Seventh Generation Pantiliners is so easy and takes so little time! I used to spend hours at the supermarkets checking out all the Pantiliners without finding any which were chlorine free and which did not have wings. Thank you to both Amazon and to Seventh Generation.
on October 23, 2008
This is a great "green" product especially for those with sensitive skin. The only improvement I would like to see (or another product) is a longer version. The shipping on this is outragious from some companies so I buy local when I can or through Amazon shipping in bulk when not available locally.
on March 28, 2013
The pantiliners that I received are OK, but they are totally different from the ones that are displayed
on the picture and that I was hopping to receive.
on January 18, 2013
I love these pantiliners because they don't have any harmful chemicals. Highly recommend this product and other products by Seventh Generation!
on January 10, 2013
these are very small (tiny), so they work GREAT as liners for our dog's washable diaper (petco). VERY glad i found them.
on February 16, 2013
I'd like to be able to order more of this product! Is it possible? I would surely appreciate it! Debbie LaChance
on November 16, 2012
I have used these for several years. They're light and comfortable, which is all I need at my age (66).