5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, affordable body wash. UPDATE 01/2013
Published 22 months ago by fxs

3.0 out of 5 stars Claims to be peppermint - in reality, not so much...
There's a hint of peppermint, but mainly lemon. It cleans well, but I ordered this because I wanted a peppermint scent.
Published 16 months ago by Bogey's Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, affordable body wash. UPDATE 01/2013, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Seventh Generation Sensitive Care Body Wash, Chamomile, 15 Ounce (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
I decided to buy the Seventh Generation body wash after seeing the reasonable price offered by Amazon and the $6.00 off coupon that was advertised. My skin is extremely sensitive and I try to avoid chemically-based body washes due to the fact that quite a few of them make me itch. I was using soap bars, but it made my skin rough. Initially, I started using Kiss My Face, but I found their body washes to be overpriced. I have been using the Seventh Generation body wash for the past month and it is great. It moisturizes just as well as any other body wash and a little goes a long way. It also has a light chamomile scent that should be fine for both men and women. I use Seventh Generation cleaning products and laundry detergent and find that they create great, eco-friendly products at fairly reasonable prices. I highly recommend this body wash for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone who wants to use a soap with fewer chemicals.

UPDATE 01/13: 1 bottle of this body wash, generous daily use with a sponge, lasted me (just me BTW) approx. 2 1/2 months. I can't recommend this body wash enough. If you get three bottles of this stuff, unless you're using a lot of soap, you're good for 6-8 months! A killer deal and a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 19, 2012
I love this shower gel. It is so nice to have something that smells great and isn't totally loaded with chemicals.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GENTLE AND MILD, October 16, 2012
Love this very mild body wash. Leaves skin fresh and smooth and is not drying! Smells great too. Nice to know there are no nasties in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 11, 2013
I bought these on sale. I'm happy with the purchase overall. The soap is clear, lathers up nicely, has a soft peppermint smell. Definitely not a strong odor. With that in mind, it doesnt last long on your body. It is soothing and I prefer it with my evening shower before bed. I'd like to try the other products by 7th Generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 22, 2013
This smells wonderful and so happy with my purchase! Great price too, I love it and use it everyday. It is worth the purchase for those who want better ingredients with a wonderful scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all natural soap, January 19, 2013
iams (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I was surprised with how good this was. I use their detergent and that works good. I've been using nivea body wash and I like this just as much, I found I had to use less of the seventh generation gel and it covered more ground. Lathered perfectly. Some gels don't really give you much of a lather. And it doesn't dry out your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love you Seventh Generation!!, January 17, 2013
This is a delicately scented body wash I wanted to try out for my 4-year old as she has really sensitive skin. It works great without overdrying! Not a huge fan of the design of the bottle as it really like to tip over a lot when you're setting it down but I do like that it's organic soap!!

5.0 out of 5 stars mild, inexpensive, and natural, November 23, 2013
A mild, natural bodywash from one of my favorite natural products companies. It's natural and ranks well on EWG's toxicity report, it's reasonably priced, and it's easy on the skin. Here in the mid-Atlantic, it's dry-skin season (aka winter), but this bodywash didn't seem to be notably drying (though I still use lotion afterwards).

The only drawback? The GF doesn't like the scent of the natural ingredients in this Mandarin version, which are very similar to the scent of 7th Generation's bathroom cleaning products. She found "smells like when I clean the shower" to be off-putting, or at least not pleasantly soothing in the shower. In hindsight, I should have picked peppermint or lavender instead of mandarin.

Generally, I try to avoid harsh, drying bodywashes, as well as those with cloyingly strong smells that mainstream bath gels often have. This bodywash matches those requirements, and doesn't cause any irritation to my generally sensitive skin.

This is a generously sized bottle and lathers well. Especially with recent coupon offers and subscribe+save, the 3-pack is very favorably priced vs other natural bodywashes. I like most Seventh Generation products, and especially appreciate their corporate philosophy of sustainability.

Recommended, with the caveat about the scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 7, 2013
I'm happy with it. I'm glad to use a product that I know is not poisoning me, I will be sure to check out their other items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells wonderful and feels great, December 23, 2012
I try to use products that are natural and not tested on animals so I thought I'd try this at home and at the gym. Love it and plan to buy it again.

Rate and Discover Movies