5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as (forvige me) Punch!
Published on June 9, 2011 by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, but putting it together is a
I have one of these that I purchased (assembled). This is a nice looking (chrome) and very sturdy rack which holds many bottles. The shipping weight is very heavy. One big man can lift it, but not likely a woman. There are many many parts to this unit that must be assembled, so be prepared to sort them all out and leave time for assembly. After I finish putting the...
Published 14 months ago by Tom Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as (forvige me) Punch!, June 9, 2011
Bill (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack, NSF Listed (Kitchen)
I'm just starting my cellar and I've only owned this wine rack for two months but I couldn't be happier. The full capacity requires stacking 3-high, but I bought 3 additional shelves from the manufacturer to reduce space between shelves and stack less high. With the 10 shelves total, I can fit 90 bottles without stacking, but I like to stack two-high for wines I have multiples of. The ten shelves, if stacked two high now give me (9 + 8) x 10 = 170 bottle capacity, and even more (177 total) since I can squeeze a three-high stack on my bottom shelf.

Unless you're much taller than me (at 5'9") don't plan on browsing wines too easily on the top shelf. This is, however, a spot for stacking a couple of cases of your favorite cab (grab & go).

I was so pleased with the engineering of these units I purchased half a dozen shelving units from the same manufacturer. One of them will sit aside this rack for storing wooden cases.

As my cellar grows, I'll surely add another of these wine racks to the mix as well. I can't speak for the test of time, and how these will hold up against rust in a basement, but my though was that is would be reasonably hypo-alergenic, even if rust does develop.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent wine rack, May 10, 2011
I've had this wine rack for 3 months and love it, i don't have it filled to capacity but upon assembly, easily concluded that bottles can be stacked 3 tall per shelf, 1 row of 9 one row of 8 and 1 row of 7, total 24 per shelf, x 7 shelves = 168. Hopefully this cleared up the math for the previous reviewer. It also holds the really large bottles. I am very happy with it Extremely sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wine rack, September 14, 2011
I've been looking for a reasonably priced wine rack for a couple months. I've tried some of the pine wooden racks but they tend to be too flimsy when loaded. I currently store approximately 100 bottles on this rack, and it works great.
Well made, solid, gives you the opportunity to use it as two short racks or one taller one. Comes with attachments to secure the rack to a wall if desired although probably not needed if placed on level surface. I like that fact you can adjust shelf height to accommodate more bottles on the bottom to better weight distribution. This rack will also handle odd sized bottles much better than racks with squares.
All in all a great price for a quality wine rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent, June 11, 2011
Very sturdy and fairly easy to assemble. Found all the parts, and extras. The unit can be assembled as two units, as the directions explain. Very pleased and would buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars goodvalue, February 3, 2012
This made in China all metal wine rack is a good value compared with other similar items. it puts together with no tools and has some allowance on dimensions of shelves. It feels strong and I am certain it will hold bottles well. I do not know how long the finish will hold up in a damp environment. Any rack that costs less than $1.oo per bottle is a good value. I will buy another if I need more space

4.0 out of 5 stars great wine rack, June 20, 2013
My wife was getting too many wines bottles to store in smaller racks. We put this in the basement in a cool, dark place, & it works perfectly. ..holds a lot & very sturdy.. ours is full already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Combined with Whitmor Shelving for Greater Flexibility and Storage, January 8, 2013
Yes, it works.

I bought both this wine rack and the Whitmor 5 tier rack Whitmor 6060-267 Supreme 5-Tier Shelves, Chrome and then combined them. Now each of the two racks have standard shelves on the bottom and wine rack shelving on top. Before ordering I noted that both used the same size of shelf, 36" x 14", and just hoped it would work, even though they are different brands. There are differences, this rack has slightly shorter poles, but it is only a couple of inches. And the thread sizing for attaching the two pieces of the legs together is different (they both use a threaded coupler), so I couldn't mix the legs from the Whitmor and Seville sets so both shelving units would be the same height. The leg diameter, construction style, and the little plastic doodads you place on the legs to hold the shelf up are interchangeable between the sets.

This will allow the wine to be closer to eye level, a feature my husband was looking for, and still let me store some rarely used items in his "wine room".

5.0 out of 5 stars great find, December 29, 2011
I have tried a number of wine racks and found them all to be either too expensive or too flimsy, Until this one! Great value,great looks, and sturdy. After I got the hang of it, easy to assemble.I will order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly wonderful unit!, December 1, 2011
This unit was excellantly designed. It was very easy to assemble and is both sturdy and attractive. It is versatile also because they include all the parts to so you can make two short racks instead of one tall one. Nice job.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wine rack for the money, October 15, 2011
This wine rack is very well built, can carry a lot of wine! Going to buy more of these! The look go's very well in my house and needs no staining or painting. I think for the person who likes a bunch of vino, this is the rack to go with!

Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack, NSF Listed
$139.48
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.