5.0 out of 5 stars Received a defective item.
Published on July 11, 2011 by Donna L. Pereira

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it
Well, it was great while we used it the 3 times we did. The seam tore at the headrest and completely deflated. We can not patch this. I wasted $120.00 of my hard earned money on this. Buyer beware.
Published on July 19, 2012 by Shelley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Received a defective item., July 11, 2011
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
I bought this item at the end of the summer season in October. Packed it away for the winter. Not thinking there may be a problem with a defect. Note to anyone ordering this-- there is a 30 day warranty. Took it out for the 4th of July and after sitting in the water for about 1 hour it slowly began to leak. Found it was not a tear or hole made by us but a problem in the seam. $101 is a lot of money to lose for a defective item that I will probably not be able to repair or get my money back on. Just wanted to update on this review. Called Amazon and although it was many months later Amazon made good on it and sent me a new raft and have used it all summer with no problems. Has held up fine. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the party island!, September 19, 2010
Amazon Customer (Lockport, Il USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
Had a birthday party on the lake planned, and used the inflatable party island. If you get an electric pump, it inflated and deflated in under 2 minutes. very sturdy, light weight and held 6 women comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Float!, August 31, 2011
PV (Franklin, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
We bought a similar float last season and it never stood up to the kid test. It was falling apart by the end of the summer. We bought this float to replace the old one for the new season and its been awesome. It hasn't needed a recharge and handled all the horse playing the kids could throw at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, fun, August 10, 2011
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
We use the float in the lake behind our house. We keep it inflated on the dock. We have two teens and we have their friend's over, as well as family friends with kids of different ages. Everyone enjoys the float. It has been extremely hot, so the open area in the center to dip our feet or jump in is great. Our dog likes it ands his paws/nails have not affected it. He is cautious getting on because he does not want to slip into the center opening.

In the past, we had a "water trampoline" and had fun with that, but the boys would wrestle on it and I worried someone would bit their head. This has not (yet) gotten that behavior.

5.0 out of 5 stars all you need is the sun, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
this is my 4th one , but I do leave them in the lake all season . 2 of the 4 got holes from a beaver or muskrat at the end of summer and one didn't make it with very high winds.This is a great lake float !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
Excellent product. Took it out on river float and it was great. Comfortably fits 8 people. Also very durable. Was very easy to inflate and deflate.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, July 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and FUN!, April 15, 2012
Scott (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
Lasted two years so far, with a lot of use. Kids have a ball on this. We have a small plastic anchor attached and removed the top half (with the seats) to make it more "island like".

4.0 out of 5 stars Great float for the price, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
I considered spending hundreds more, but decided on this as all floats eventually spring a hole. We had it on the lake for the weekend, in some really rough water (wherein the ropes on the sides were being stressed mightily as they were anchored), and it held up well. The only complaint I heard was that the seams on the white 'pillows' are a little sharp on your back. Four of us sat on it very comfortably; I wouldn't want to have more than 6 on it, though. I could carry this by myself, and my wife and one teen could move it by themselves, so it's not really that bulky despite the size.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk - don't waste your time, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Sevylor Inflatable Party Island (Sports)
Don't waste your money. Flimsy and leaked air after first day. We packed it and took to Aruba for time with our friends, left it in the garbage on day 2. waste of time and money.. Oh well, live and learn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›