5.0 out of 5 stars A Decadently Sumptuous Indulgence!
If you have never tried a LUSH Bath Bomb, you've never really lived! Treat yourself! This is a feminine, feel good, smell good, pamper yourself, playful product if there ever was one. The name's right too!!

I have to admit, I had not been pampering myself enough recently, and rarely had time for a leisurely bath last summer. It was jump into the shower in the...
Published on October 12, 2005 by Jana L. Perskie

2.0 out of 5 stars Stained the tub
I like Lush products, but the dye in this one was way too potent. Weeks have gone by and I still can't get the pink stains off the bathtub, even with softscrub.

Try the Butterball bath bomb instead - it feels sublime, and melts away stress without staining the tub.
Published on September 4, 2006 by H. Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Silky Soothing Bath, April 28, 2008
My first experience shopping in a Lush store was in Victoria, BC and it seemed a bit like a beauty bakery. You may go to Victoria to see the Butchart Gardens, but if you want to scent your world with floral and exotic scents, then this company has a lot to offer. You can truly surround yourself in natural bath bliss that is reminiscent of everything from freshly cut grass (the Jungle conditioning bar) to perfumes from the Mediterranean.

The Bath Ballistic is an explosion of heavenly scented pink bubbles that float about like flowers and then seem to relax into little tropical islands floating in a pink sea. The color is rose, but the scents are a blend of Synthetic Musk, Jasmine, Clary Sage, and Ylang Ylang. The rice paper flower in the center opens up and drifts around in the water like white rose petals.

After soaking for a while, you start to notice your skin being deeply moisturized and after your bath, you might notice you need to use half the lotion you normally would apply. If you try this at night, you will awaken the next morning warm, snuggly and still heavenly scented with essential oils. The wide range of feelings experienced after your bath may include everything from wishing to fall asleep in soft pink flannel pajamas to wanting a night of romance on the town (dimly lit restaurants with candles). Either way, you will be relaxed, happy and feel quite sexy.

The softness of your skin may inspire you to wear silkier fabrics, cashmere robes or look for a pair of pink marabou slippers and a chiffon baby doll outfit.

A small sampling of delicious products arrived with this purchase and the solid jungle bar conditioner was fun to use in the bath because it doesn't drip all over and really seems to adhere to each strand and by the end of your bath you will have silky skin and baby soft hair, reborn from a moisturizing treatment that includes ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Passion Fruit, Bananas, Kumquats, Ylang Ylang, Cypress and Vetivert.

~The Rebecca Review

P.S. I always add a little sea salt to the bath...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bath bomb, recommend, June 1, 2010
A. C. Chitwood (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Sex Bomb is one of Lush's larger size bath bombs. It has a very pleasant, floral smell. It isn't sickly sweet like some other floral scents, it is a deep scent that is only somewhat sweet. The Jasmine and Ylang Ylang are really wonderful, my sniffer doesn't really pick up the Clary Sage. Not only does it smell wonderful but it also leaves my skin soft and silky all day! I've found that in a standard tub size I can break Sex Bomb in half and use it for two different baths. The scent lingers for about a day, in my bathroom at least. Sex Bomb turns the water pink, but I haven't had a problem with it leaving stains. I find Sex Bomb very relaxing to soak in. The little flower in there doesn't melt though, but it is easy to clean up. You can always tie the bath bomb in a stocking and tie it off if there are things in them you don't want in your water. If you've never tried a bath bomb this is a good one to start with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like floral candy, June 30, 2007
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
I bought one of these a few months ago, and stored it in my bathroom cabinet for safekeeping till I was ready to use it. Every time I opened that cabinet the whole house would be perfumed with the smell of it! Finally last night I went ahead and used the bomb for my bath. The water turned a very pretty pink color, and I thought the fizzing action lasted a lot longer than with other bath bombs I've used in the past, and was somewhat stronger. (It's good if you do that trick of putting the fizzing bomb underneath sore muscles to get some light massaging action from the bubbles.) I love the smell of it -- it's like a perfect halfway between candy and floral scents. The fragrance stuck to me all night, too; it was great. My skin also felt quite nice getting out of the bath (probably because citric acid is a major ingredient in the bomb -- it helps soften skin when put in a bath.)
I do wish they were a bit less expensive, but I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. That's why I saved it for a discontented day whereupon I felt I really needed it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bath experience! And it is HUGE!!!, July 18, 2006
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
The description doesnt really explain how big this item is but it is about the size of a baseball! I was impressed! A lovely smell and great skin softeners. Not oily or greasy, just light and pleasant. I will be ordering more!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much., February 12, 2007
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
I dropped this bath bomb in the tub on my birthday, and it made me laugh. It filled my bathroom with a noxious cheap perfume scent that friends commented on for DAYS, made my tub greasy and bright pink, and it irritated the hell out of my girlparts. Won't be using this one again. The first star is for the random squishy flower that came out of the bomb and floated around in the water. The second star is for the buttercream and the soap samples that came with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars huge mess and smells tacky, February 26, 2007
Georgia C. (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
I saved this for a bad day and was disappointed. I dropped it into the bathtub which turned neon pink - ok, fun. Then the strong scent of a cheap perfume permeated the bathroom, and I was less happy because it was really pungent. When I drained the bathtub, the pink pigment stained it and I had to scrub it out which was not at all sexy.

I recommend Titsy Totsy instead, also from Lush.

4.0 out of 5 stars i made it last for a month!, March 26, 2007
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
i received this in a gift set. it smells so good-sexy in a comforting, relaxing way. i didn't want to waste it in one bath(nor did i want to keep ordering so much stuff from that addicting company!)so took the easy way out and used it to scent my bed linens. i whacked it into about five good size chunks-the ballistic is pretty big-and whenever i cleaned my sheets, i'd soak them for a few hours in the tub with a piece of the bomb. this worked out great, as my bed smelled heavenly for weeks. the bathroom would smell good for awhile, too. i'd suggest this to anyone who has dark-colored bed linens(the water colors pretty intensely and light sheets might stain), whether you sleep alone or share your bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love LUSH!, March 14, 2010
Ahhhhhhhhhh-mazing! If you love baths, bubblebaths..etc. This is amazing. The scent in the air is heavenly the softness of the water. I currently have a little tub, so I have to cut it in quarters. This is not a defect!!! this only makes it last three times longer, ha! I absolutely love Lush and all their bath products.
Amazon is great at getting your shipments if not on time, a day or two before!!! I will continue to shop Amazon and will most likely always love LUSH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 19, 2009
I have purchased many sex bombs...has a light floral scent. I suggest purchasing LUSH products in their stores, rather than online. It is nice to judge the scents in person. If you know what you want go online and don't expect the speediest delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like a SEX Bomb!!!, January 8, 2005
This review is from: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH (Misc.)
The name says it all. With a touch jasmine and ylang ylang to make you feel sexy, and the clary sage makes it exceedingly relaxing. A definate for a full hedonistic experience. You'll leave you tub feeling like a goddess (if you ever feeling like getting out after this bomb!) and the scent really stays for awhile. Absolutely lovely!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH by LUSH Cosmetics
$13.50
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies