Sex and the City 6 Seasons 1998
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sex and the City In the pilot episode of this hit comedy series, New York City sex columnist Carrie Bradshaw and her friends vow to stop worrying about finding the perfect mate--and start having sex like men.
2. Models and Mortals Miranda makes the mistake of going out with a 'modelizer' (someone who is obsessed with models); Samantha chooses to go out with a modelizer and has her sexual encounter videotaped; Carrie experiments with Derek-the-model and flirts with Mr. Big.
3. Bay of Married Pigs Carrie is invited to a couple's house in the Hamptons only to be flashed by the husband, Miranda's law firm thinks she's a lesbian and Samantha gets to know her doorman better. Meanwhile, Charlotte dumps an eligible guy with the wrong china pattern.
4. Valley of the Twenty-something Guys Carrie discovers the limitations of going out with a twenty-something hunk, Charlotte's boyfriend has a sexual favor to ask, and Samantha comes to the sobering realization that she'll always be older than her boy toy.
5. The Power of Female Sex Carrie goes on a date with a gorgeous French architect, who shows his 'thanks' with a thousand dollars. Meanwhile, a famous painter uses Charlotte as one of his models and Skipper becomes sexually obsessed with Miranda.
6. Secret Sex Carrie thinks Mr. Big is keeping her a 'secret' while Miranda discovers a sex secret about her new boyfriend. Samantha has never been discreet with anyone she's ever slept with, and Charlotte divulges her past secret love affair with a Hasidic Jew.
7. The Monogamists Carrie wants a monogamous relationship with Mr. Big, while Samantha refuses to have one with her realtor. Miranda's feelings for Skipper intensify, while Charlotte is faced with her new boyfriend's sexual demands.
8. Three's a Crowd Carrie discovers not only that Mr. Big was married before, but that he and his ex participated in a threesome. Meanwhile, Charlotte's boyfriend wants to add another woman to their relationship. Samantha becomes too involved with a married couple.
9. The Turtle and the Hare Mr. Big tells Carrie he will never marry again. After a harsh dumping, Samantha tries to turn 'The Turtle' (an investor with bad breath) into a Helmut Lang-wearing catch. Meanwhile, Miranda introduces Charlotte to 'The Rabbit.'
10. The Baby Shower A baby shower for Laney--a wild-child-turned-soccer-mom--gets the girls thinking about their futures. Carrie is late for her period. Charlotte is fearful she may never have the daughter for which she has been preparing her whole life.
11. The Drought An accidental emission has Carrie certain that she and Mr. Big will never share a bed again. The last three months have Miranda convinced she will never share a bed with any man again. Tantric celibacy leaves Samantha craving old-fashioned sex.
12. Oh Come All Ye Faithful In the Season One finale, Mr. Big introduces Carrie to his mother as his friend, causing Carrie to ponder just where their relationship is headed. Miranda breaks up with Catholic Guy because of his sexual hang-ups.
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, Willie Garson, Ben Weber, Jeffrey Nordling, Scott Bryce, Donna Hanover, Bruce McCarty, Bill Sage, Sarah Wynter, John Cenatiempo, Navia Nguyen, Gina Allegro, Nikita Ager, Roxanne Amandez, Jonah Bay, Christopher Del Gaudio|
|Executive Producer||Candace Bushnell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
... Season 1 of Sex and the City will always be a fav of mine because the creative team was still finding itself, experimenting and gaining traction.
Classic, love this show and I love the convenience of having it on my amazon account so I can watch it anywhere I go. Perfect!Published 9 days ago by Lisa
I made many promises to women in order to avoid watching this show.
IMO, its horrible, but every woman in the world loves it,
so if you're a guy, avoid, if you're a... Read more
... Season 1 of Sex and the City will always be a fav of mine because the creative team was still finding itself, experimenting and gaining traction. Read morePublished 23 days ago by David M. Ortmann
I wasn't able to view these DVDs when they first arrived and I found out today, I am three days too late to return them! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jennifer J. Sherman
sex in the city is going to be one of those series like golden girls will be in syndication for years to comePublished 1 month ago by David
I never watched sex and the city series before , till I sow the movie. Now I am interested to see all of them.Published 1 month ago by Anna
I didn't purchase this product. I saw the movie and it was good but I have no idea if it was a good buy or not.Published 1 month ago by pame
I've always loved the series so purchasing the movie was bound to be my next choice. I will be purchasing all the series soon, season by season.Published 2 months ago by Melanie