Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on May 30, 2005
I always liked this movie and it inspires me to want to go to Paris someday. It was great to watch Linda Hamilton's character go from this repressed career woman to a woman with Joie de viev (I think I spelled that right). Very inspirational and enjoyable to watch and a bit of a lesson for many American woman who love trudging around in greasy old jogging clothes, shopping at Target and then come home asking, "Why doesn't my husband make love to me anymore" or "Why is he leaving me" or "Why isn't he romantic". Watch this film and you'll know why. It definitely takes a little something from both sides to get inspired.
on July 22, 2006
This movie is for any woman who has forgotten herself. It reminds you that you have to love yourself, before you can love someone else. After watching Jacqueline Bisset transform Linda Hamilton into a sexy, more confident woman, I felt that I could do anything I wanted to. It's my favorite feel good movie.

Please watch it, you won't be dissapointed.
on March 23, 2003
For every woman in search of herself and for the men in search of what women are looking for... take heed of this movie. Linda Hamilton is curious, funny, sweet and poignant. Jacqueline Bisset is elegant, refined, sensual and sexy. The most I've ever enjoyed both of them.
This is one of those rare films whose title may mislead its audience. It is not about pagan sex, but rather a delightful comedy with a lesson in life for women, and for the men secure enough to listen and learn to their needs.
Watch this film to better yourself and to learn to appreciate the woman you love (if you are a man), or if you are a woman, watch this film to blossom into anything you want to be. Either way, be ready to enjoy this film as it will make you laugh and make you see life in a different light.
This film should belong in everyone's DVD collection to remember to live life to the fullest and reassure one's self while learning the meaning of true love.
And yes, I too am a heterosexual man whom enjoyed this film very much.
on September 26, 2005
I simply love this film! It's great for any woman in any circumstance, but if you've been feeling "BLAH", then this is the perfect film for you! You'll be strutting high and feeling good about yourself - great girls' night out flick!!!!
on November 8, 2004
This is an ideal film to share with wine and hors d'oeuvres and someone fun, even if that delightful person is the one you see in the mirror.

This is one of my all-time fun movies. When I found out it was being released on DVD...I bought it immediately.

Jacqueline Bisset is so incredible in the role of Madame Simone, and seeing her read the other characters while giving them a wry look is a pleasure.

I do hope they do a part II. I would love to see the cast brought together again for a second part. It deserves a second part. Only one film with Jacqueline Bisset interpreting Madame Simone is not enough.
on January 12, 2003
I was surfing around for something to watch and I saw this and loved it. It was a very good story that caught my eye that I enjoyed and I had to get the DVD. I have wished someone could have reawakened my life of sorrow when I was going to my doctor and had to be at the hospital and lost my enjoyment of life for a number of years. I would advise you to get a good story like this in your movie collection in DVD, you will love it. By the way this is no sex or lesbian film like a number of you think. There is just a stong sense of self put back in someones life. By the way I am a man and even a man can enjoy a beautifull story like this. Get it in DVD.
on June 20, 2013
It would be pretty hard to screw up a movie headlining two such talented actresses (Jacqueline Bisset and Linda Hamilton), and this film does well by both of them. Viewers who are only familiar with Hamilton from her Terminator days may be surprised, but in a good way, I think, by her vulnerability in this made-for-TV move. Bisset is so much fun to watch, and impossible not to envy, for her flawlessly elegant French style. She brings Hamilton's character out of her shell so deftly, and with such compassion, that it makes me wish I could take a month in Paris and find my own "facilitator". Remember, this is TV, so there's no nudity or crassness in dealing with the sex, but that hardly detracts from the story.
on June 16, 2008
I saw the movie on Lifetime one Sunday and after it was over, got on the
computer to order my very own copy. Sensuality, can bring about longevity
in a relationship. This is just what the doctor ordered for me to take a good look at myself and re-kindle a luke warm relationship.
on May 1, 2016
Absolutely the best I have ever seen in this category. It doesn't have the outright sex, but it has much more. Great acting, Jacqueline Bisset stole the film with acting, beauty, and the script was unique (thank goodness). - this DVD should get a 10,, it is that good. It is a DVD that I am NOT putting away - this one will be viewed frequently (it was great). I could give a synopsis of the story, but that would rob the potential viewer of a great surprise,
on October 25, 2013
was sociologically important, taught women to be powerful and that they had power without having to be considered a bitch but a strong person It was tastefully portrayed in the sexual aspect without being sleezy with some great lines from Jacqueine Bisset wonderfully portrayed. and bringing the best out of the women she encountered.
I watch this movie whenever I need an emotional lift and it works.