Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her  Fine Art Deals Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Shop Now BGG

on July 1, 2009
This book is going to reveal a dirty little secret that all these sex chat rooms are doing. And guess what, if you've heard that people are not what they claim to be, you're right. But it makes a lot of money.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2012
The author is right in one respect - sex sells and although I am a grandmother myself I have to confess I was intrigued enough by the title to give the book a chance. Once inside I found a step-by-step blueprint of exactly how the author makes his money using adult sites, and hey, it works. Not the sort of thing I would do myself, but the business model is clever and easy to duplicate - thanks to the author for arousing my curiosity :)
Lisa Oliver,
Author, Breaking the Flirt Code: How men can work out when women are interested in them and Living and Loving in a Healthy Relationship
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse