Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 31, 2012
This book promises a transformational experience in seven easy steps. Based on my experience with this book, and with other methods of yoga, tantra, and kundalini, I believe this book promises too much and misrepresents the larger view of the energies it discusses. It offers an easy method for achieving something that takes more time to cultivate than is suggested by this material. Some things are not easy, and shouldn't be presented as such. Several other reviewers have expressed opinions similar to this one, but these reviews are no longer visible on this page because the book has a following of those who do not like to be contradicted. Bottom line: there are other, more useful books available for increasing sensual pleasure via kundalini exploration.
on November 14, 2012
These are my comments on a review copy that I received. Visualization of, and focusing on, various parts of the body during meditation are methods of healing promoted by many disciplines both sacred and secular. This slim book presents a short structured routine for maximizing your sexual pleasure. It can be done alone or with a partner. Be aware this is not a quick and casual stimulus program. It must be done properly and in a calm state of mind. As with all worthwhile activities, the technique gets better with practice.
on April 19, 2012
Please don't believe the positive reviews on this piece of junk! There is not a single instruction regarding Kundalini -it is simply a short, and I do mean short, description of a sex technique made up by the author. If you're looking for info on Kundalini, there's none here, nothing. Apparently, Amazon will let anything get published, no matter how bad it is. But to their credit, they do have a return policy on Kindle books. I returned this one as soon as I read it.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
The technique presented is massage to the chakras ascending with creative visualization while aroused. But any book on Tantra massage can tell you that and is no fresh news either. So for 1$ it would be just fine , no complain, but for 11$ it shows luck of respect for your money.and is not miracle technique either. Is good for realization of the energies but usually it will take more to have a kundalini like experience unless you were a yogi in your previous life.
on September 28, 2012
I was once married to a man who wasn't into sex. He could go the rest of his life with out "doing it" and not really miss it. Of course that wasn't what I signed up for! I kept trying to get him interested! If only I had had this book at the time. Let's say you've never had an orgasm, or maybe you've been with someone and you don't get what all the fuss is about. This booklet (it IS short) will guide you through the steps to changing your frame of mind, softening up your body and your preconceived (pardon the pun) ideas about orgasm.

For one thing, you can experiment without a partner. In fact I would Recommend you try this at home several times by yourself before partnering up. The first time you might feel a little silly. That's ok, there's no one around - just try it. Then try it some more. Choose a time and a place where you have some privacy. You won't be sorry. Having an orgasm is every woman's (or man's) birthright! It feels good!

When and if you want to try this with a partner, be nice. Have fun and don't take advantage of other people. Responsible sex is safe sex.

This book is appropriate for people of any religion.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2012
I have read many books on kundalini, tantra and related sacred sex topics, and was ready to be underwhelmed. But instead I found this little ebook by Keira Brighton to be the most helpful material of all. The Sex Yoga technique is not only unique, but it is also simple to carry out, far simpler than most everything else I've tried. And the most amazing thing of all was the results -- I didn't expect much to happen, but to my surprise I ended up having a really incredible, blissful experience. Now I can't wait to try it with my partner. Don't let anything stop you from experiencing this liberating technique for yourself.
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse