5.0 out of 5 stars As a Phototographer i like this bobystocking.
Use this on a Photo-shoot and the model looked great in it. The photos I took looked just as great as the advertise picture.
Published 16 months ago by Demetrius

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Published 17 months ago by ChromeB

5.0 out of 5 stars As a Phototographer i like this bobystocking., August 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, July 8, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend. I was worried about the one-size-fits-all because she's rather small but it did fit her alright, if a little over sized. The design was attractive which is why I purchased it but she told me soon after putting it on that it felt rather itchy. the material was rather rough to the touch. While not a terrible bodysuit there are better options out there at the same price for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars May not fit around shoulders, but still SUPER SEXY!, April 29, 2013
Yes, like other reviews have stated- women with smaller frames and/or don't have broad shoulders may have some trouble keeping the sleeves up. My 5"1' frame had the same trouble, but my husband thought having the sleeves hang off my shoulder looked sexier anyways. The outfit is indeed comfortable and made me feel gorgeous! It didn't take much effort to put it on, which was a nice incentive. I surprised my husband with it on and he LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and fits my wife great she a size 0 and a smaller bust size, July 15, 2014
Fast delivery and fits my wife great she a size 0 and a smaller bust size. Drives me crazy when she's wearing this

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and elegant and not expensive!, January 30, 2014
Looks a lot more expensive than it costs. Elegant and SO sexy but not trashy! Until you find the secret opening... then your night WILL turn trashy but to your delight for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, October 29, 2013
Great quality for the price. Sexy addition to any wardrobe. Wore it underneath a little black dress. Simply looked like fishnet stockings until the dress came off....

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy, October 25, 2013
liked the product and the quality of this item for the price very nice quality would recommend this product to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, October 14, 2013
This worked very well for adding a little spice to our personal life. It is very comfortable also, not as itchy as most fishnets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and fun!, October 3, 2013
I am a size 12-14 pants and this fits be great on the bottom, the top was a big small and sleeves a little short. However I love the look of it and its very comfortable. Probably not for the timid girl in the bedroom. More for the likes flaunt it girl :) Material is frail a little bit one will need to hand wash and be careful with it. My only concern is drying it in a drier so that the mesh can shrink back down for a snug fit after wearing. Don't let the crotchless part scare you off, one tends to notice other things first and then it comes in handy later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, August 24, 2013
I'm always wary of the one "one size fit all" because of my height and weight. It fits perfectly. Unlike the picture the sleeves don't stay on the shoulders. The off-the-shoulder look look is very feminine and fetching though. I should have read more carefully; this not nylon but fishnet. Still looks great, especially with a corset.

Sexy Black Open Crotch Bodystocking