5.0 out of 5 stars Never will use anything else again.
Published on June 4, 2009 by Preservation Woman

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - TERRIBLE SPRAY DISPENSER!!!!
If this wasn't the best hair spray at a tolerable price, I wouldn't use it. It works well, whether I have a long or short cut. Fragrance is a good uni-sex aroma, it won't flake or show, washes out easily and a little bit goes a LONG way.

Published on September 22, 2010 by T. Dale

5.0 out of 5 stars Never will use anything else again., June 4, 2009
A friend who works in a salon turned me on to this hair spray. I was sick and tired of smelly sprays that actually attracted dirt and made my hair into a hair helmet. This is a MIRACLE hair spray. It is light, very light smell, and you can work with your hair easily after you use it. It is so good, I bought four more HUGE cans of it and gave them to all my friends, and now they all threw away their old sprays. How is that for a recommendation?

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, October 23, 2008
This is my favorite volumizing hair spray. I have very fine straight hair, and I've tried all sorts of products. With this, I spray all over my hair first. Then I can curl it with a curling iron(which is rare, my straight hair never wants to curl). Then I flip my head upside down and spray all over. My curls and volume last all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairspray, November 9, 2006
sp (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful hairspray with great hold. It's does wonders if you flip your head over and spray at the roots. However, it will leave your hair a little hard unless you work it through a little bit. Even holds in high humidity.. I'm in Houston and it doesn't get much more humid than here!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hold, June 12, 2009
Gives a nice hold without adding any weight to the hair. The only thing I don't care for is that it dulls the hair a little after sprayed. May chose to use a shine serum to correct but then that is just another step in getting ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, June 23, 2010
While I hated to pay over $12 for hair spray, it was worth it. I does exactly as advertised: spray it, then play with it, and it definitely stays in place (though sticky).

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle for baby fine hair, April 15, 2012
My first ever review of a hair/beauty product, this stuff is worth it. Because my hair is baby fine it will not hold a curl, slides right out of barrettes etc. and looks dirty if I don't wash it every single day. This spray is a must have for my hair type. I can either style my hair and spray it into nearly permanent place or I can spray it onto my hair after a blow out and comb through for a soft touchable hold that provides texture as well. Best of all, this spray must absorb oil, because I've noticed that my hair looks and feels cleaner much longer when I use this spray. I also love BSH's spray mousse. Admittedly, the spray nozzle does tend to clog if not regularly cleaned, but I just spray it into my hand and use like regular mousse close to my scalp. These two products allow me to do hair styles that were never before possible for me. I can literally make my chin length hair stand straight up with the hair spray alone, and just as easily coax it back down by gently combing through. I often entertain my husband and children by doing this! I would imagine the hairspray would work well on any hair type, though the mousse would give serious volume overload to anyone with thick hair or hair that has natural body to it. Love, love, love this brand!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - TERRIBLE SPRAY DISPENSER!!!!, September 22, 2010

Just get ready to get shot in the eye, or spray down the mirror, or watch it shoot spray straight up in the air. I don't get it. Buy a $1 bottle of hair spray and the spraying action is consistent. The nozzle gums up and then there is no telling which direction the spray is heading. You'll need to really scratch at it with a fingernail, or wash the nozzle after spraying. (Do you think you'll remember to do that? Nope...) Few things are more aggravating then after you've just woken up, are running late, then you shoot yourself in the eye with hairspray. Great product... **** dispenser!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Star Product, March 17, 2010
This is the BEST hairspray on the market! Seriously, it does not weight your hair down, and gives it amazing volume and stay power without just a small amount of spray! This is a MUST USE for any type of hair! Plus, who doesn't want BIG SEXY HAIR!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought, January 4, 2013
it did give me volume and it did hold my hair, but the thing that annoys me is that as soon as i apply it on my hair after it dries, it made my hair feel hard and it wasn't a nice feeling,

5.0 out of 5 stars this hairspray works!, January 12, 2009
B "Raven" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
everyone! This hairspray really works! only problem for me is my hair gets nappy and tangles in like 3 minutes. After I used this I couldnt brush my hair and when I washed my hair 5 days later I had a huge knot! BUT IT WORKS! Its prob better for ponytails in kinky hair and its prob great for fine hair!