Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hair Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 14 Ounce Hair Spray
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2014
I meant to buy the Play Harder...so my fault...I prefer the extra hold for my fine hair but will use this since I am unable to return...I have ordered the Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Harder and will use it one it arrives...pay attention to what it says on the can when ordering or you might just make the same mistake I did...oh, well...live and learn ...LOVE this product line though!!! Best stuff around for aging thin and fine hair to give it some Uumph and great hold...Love It!!!
on September 19, 2011
My hair stylist recommended this product because she found that it works the best on all types of hair and styles, especially for sturdy hold without making your hair stiff or greasy looking. It definitely holds your hair, and you only need a little spray--it goes a long way! If you overuse it, it will become stiff and unflattering, so be careful. It smells great, too, and it's such a huge can that it should last quite a while. I would recommend it; it's definitely salon-quality and works great!
on May 19, 2014
just stiff enough to keep it nice, but loose enough to look natural. It even works well in the rain!
on March 5, 2015
This product works as advertised. It holds my hair without lot of stiffness.
on May 2, 2014
Love this brand. I have fine straight hair. This brand has made a big difference. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on September 19, 2014
Great product. Nice hold without being stiff. I like that it does not have a strong fragrance.
on September 8, 2015
I love this hairspray! It held my hold all day long and I was even outside in the humidity!
on June 29, 2015
Great product for my fine hair in a high humidity area. This is my new go to hair spray!
on May 16, 2015
I love this hair spray. I like how it makes my hair look .I will be buying more of it
on July 21, 2015
This is my wife and daughters' favorite hair spray.