Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on November 7, 2015
It fits weird, feels like I have a stick between my legs when I walk, and does not stay in place. It is sexy if I don't move, so i guess it will be used only for in bed moments and not any that involve walking.
on October 17, 2015
doesnt fit well. not comfy
on September 23, 2015
back part is a little stiff/awkward but the material is soo soft.
on July 11, 2015
Cant beat the price 😊😊😊
on April 8, 2015
Fits great
on March 26, 2015
I think this is cute. It does fit ok. I feel there should be different sizes. I'm a big girl a size 20-22 so it felt too short. It didn't cover much of the pubic area. I wore it for my boyfriend. I did a whole little dance routine for quite awhile. It never fell off though out did shift some. It was comfortable for the most part. It should be wider and longer . It did come right on time.I would definitely recommend if want the sexy look but make sure clean shaved or trimmed as doesn't cover much LOL 😁
VINE VOICEon March 16, 2015
Before this product arrived I will admit that I was exciting to try it out.I really liked the idea of being able to wear a thong and not have any visible lines. However once it arrived I quickly discovered that I don't like this thing at all. It doesn't sit flush with my body and it actually rises off my body in the downstairs area and kinda slips off when i walk.

I guess its just not something for everyone but I will also add that not even my husband liked it when I wore it for him. I've never seen an item like this in a store where you could try it on so just try to decide as best you can before ordering.

**I received a sample of this product to test and review. All opinions are honest and my own.**
on February 28, 2015
I tried this for the first time the other day. It was very uncomfortable and didn't fit right, at least it didn't fee; like it fit right. I knew what to expect but the front of this didn't go up as far as I would've liked it to. I doubt I will be using this.
I received a sample of this product (either free or at a discounted price) in exchange for my honest review. All opinions stated are that of my own and have in no way been swayed.
on February 27, 2015
I've never tried a c-string before this purchase. I love the lace, the see through bit and the fact that it doesn't have a lot of material. The fact that it doesn't have anything on the side is although nice because it prevents panty lines, also something that takes time to get used to. I don't think I would wear it every day, but for something sexy under a slinky dress, it would feel like you're wearing nothing at all and depending on the occasion, that is most likely what you're aiming for and the direction of the use of this lingerie anyway.

My c-string however, does not look red, it is pink. I am not upset about that because I prefer pink to red, but I just wanted to let possible purchases be aware.

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
on February 26, 2015
Ok, first, this is embarrassing, second, it works great! I really didn't know what to think when I was offered this Sexy Lingerie Underwear C-string at a great price to share my honest opinion about it. But, since I've never even seen one before, I had to try it out. It arrived in perfect C shape...lol...and I decided to try it at the salon in the tanning bed. Here's the thing, it's a standup kind of tanning bed. So I was slightly worried that it would fall down multiple times and ruin my tan. Well, it didn't move and I was able to tan without having lines! This is a product I think all women should have!