Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 18, 2013
I purchased these gloves specifically for my catwoman cosplay.
They do have a "wet" appearance to them, however, if you have a latex (or super shiny/metallic) outfit, it won't match up. The picture gives it more shine than what it actually has.

It's very long lasting. I've worn them to several conventions and they are sturdy. No rips, tears, or loosening of the fabric on my arms. They don't slide or roll down my arms. The end above my elbow, just like how it's shown in the picture. I am able to handle my touch screen phone with them, which is nice! It's so snug on my arms and hands that it feels like skin.

It's comfortable, I didn't have to continually manage or rearrange them. They're perfect.
on December 8, 2013
I initially shared a lot of the apprehensions already expressed by the other reviewers about this product. Ultimately, however, my experience with these "wet" look gloves was a very positive one that I am glad to have experienced.

While the gloves remained in their packaging, the fingers initially appeared very "box-like," promising to make me both unwieldy and clumsy . This fear turned out to be overrated because (once the gloves were out of the bag with their cardboard inserts removed), they fit correctly with a minimal loss of dexterity. I was still able to perform throughout the evening without needing to take them off once. In terms of material, the shine of the "wet" look is very sexy, and I was quite pleased with their appearance. The high gloss certainly does not quite match that of fresh latex, but that also means it also doesn't suffer from the same dusty, greyish look that latex develops with age. In terms of stretch, the material really exceeded my expectations here. The gloves clung tightly and remained up all evening, without slipping once. After an entire night of wear, they also came off easily and I look forward to wearing them again in the future. One of the final benefits was their length. I have had experience with other "long" gloves that don't quite reach as far as advertised, but this pair actually did come all the way up comfortably above my elbows.
on January 8, 2016
Hubby says they look sexy and he loves the way they feel when I run my fingers over him ;~} for reference 5' 3" 110lbs they come up over the elbow about 1/2 way up the upper arm, as far as them being boxy in the fingers like some say I'd say it wasn't that noticeable. these are wet look so don't expect that real shinny rubber or pvc look. for the cost they are a good buy. Pair them with a wet look garter, wet look stockings and some heels, you can't go wrong just ask Hubby oh wait he can't answer because his because his jaw hit the floor ;)
on January 12, 2013
Used these for a halloween costume. They are very beautiful, and very long: past elbows. They fit me, but I do have thin fingers and arms so I'm not sure if "one size fits most." But I love them.
on September 17, 2012
Great quality! Much better than expected! Was definitely worth what I paid for it. Had the perfect wet look and fit exactly as it does on the model. It comes up very high, which I love!! But then again, I have skinny arms. I love this though!!!! Recommended. These are veeeery sexy, they will work puuurfectly for my catwoman outfit ;)
on November 11, 2013
My wife has been piecing together an Ann Hathaway style Catwoman costume for a few months now and came across these gloves while searching for such. They seemed to look the part so she ordered them. They arrived undamaged and prior to the estimated delivery date which was great. The gloved fit well and matched her boots for the costume. She has utilized them at 2 halloween parties now, and really likes them. The only issue we have discovered is the material is starting to wear off already on the palms via normal usage. This was the only reason for the 4 star rating. However, for the price, she was very happy and I know we still will have a few more years of usage unless she decides to be something else next year, which I am sure will happen. Overall, we were very happy with this product for our Catwoman costume needs.
on August 29, 2014
I wore these with a mini-dress from the same material...wow and wow, such difference a pair of gloves can make...I simply love them. It was hot and muggy inside the party I went to, but I didn't sweat in them or anything like that, I didnt take them off all night. They stayed put and didn't roll down at all.
I thought they might be too thick, but they weren't..I even wore a ring on top. All in all, they're well worth the money.
on November 12, 2011
the gloves were great, stayed up the whole night. however the second they're pulled or over scretched that was it couldn't hold themselves up. the fingers were a bit round, but that might have been due to my tiny fingers a normal sized hand would have been fine i think.
on April 16, 2014
My boyfriend and I have been playing around with some light bondage recently so I got this to add a little extra fun. He really liked the look and feel of these gloves. I am a small woman (5ft, 115 lbs) so the gloves stopped a little under my armpits, but were still comfortable. My only recommendation is if you are going to be wearing these for awhile make sure a fan or the AC is on since they can get warm with all the extra body heat.
on September 2, 2015
I used these in a costume for a character whose arms are made of ink. They fit my arms very nicely and smoothly (no wrinkles except on the wrist when I rotate it) and they don't slide down overtime like I expected them to. I've had them for two years and they're still very shiny. The only downside is that the pinkies are too long, but my pinkies are always too short for gloves, so maybe that's more of a personal problem.