5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Catwoman Cosplay
I purchased these gloves specifically for my catwoman cosplay.
They do have a "wet" appearance to them, however, if you have a latex (or super shiny/metallic) outfit, it won't match up. The picture gives it more shine than what it actually has.

Published 16 months ago by Lori

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny...
They look neat but unless you have very skinny arms they are going to fit a little too tight. sort of the opposite of the stockings by the same brand.
Published on April 26, 2012 by Miss Moon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Catwoman Cosplay, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Sexy Wet Look Gloves Black - Soft & Shiny - One Size Fits Most (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these gloves specifically for my catwoman cosplay.

It's very long lasting. I've worn them to several conventions and they are sturdy. No rips, tears, or loosening of the fabric on my arms. They don't slide or roll down my arms. The end above my elbow, just like how it's shown in the picture. I am able to handle my touch screen phone with them, which is nice! It's so snug on my arms and hands that it feels like skin.

It's comfortable, I didn't have to continually manage or rearrange them. They're perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a costume party, August 10, 2011
I loved these gloves!! I must rave about them!! So sexy and beautiful! I got them right before a costume party and these are sexy sexy sexy!! Easy to wear and a great value for the price! Nice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, January 13, 2011
These are really great gloves. They look cool and shiny as pictured and do not slouch or fall down. They worked well for my costume; I was able to wear them all night while I hosted. I was worried that I would have to take them off to handle my hostessing tasks, but I didn't. They were great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wet Look Gloves Deliver the Sexy, October 9, 2013
These gloves met my expectations of sexy and affordable.
I am very excited to wear them out on the town!

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Gloves, January 12, 2013
Used these for a halloween costume. They are very beautiful, and very long: past elbows. They fit me, but I do have thin fingers and arms so I'm not sure if "one size fits most." But I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 17, 2012
Great quality! Much better than expected! Was definitely worth what I paid for it. Had the perfect wet look and fit exactly as it does on the model. It comes up very high, which I love!! But then again, I have skinny arms. I love this though!!!! Recommended. These are veeeery sexy, they will work puuurfectly for my catwoman outfit ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny..., April 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Black Gloves, November 22, 2011
Loved these gloves, the fit was perfect, they didn't fall off your arms. They stayed up and had nice shape to them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy hottt gloves!, August 29, 2014
Silva D (Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
I wore these with a mini-dress from the same material...wow and wow, such difference a pair of gloves can make...I simply love them. It was hot and muggy inside the party I went to, but I didn't sweat in them or anything like that, I didnt take them off all night. They stayed put and didn't roll down at all.
I thought they might be too thick, but they weren't..I even wore a ring on top. All in all, they're well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 19, 2014
Definitely not what I expected... for starters the material is not soft its a rough shiny material and for bedroom play this is not so nice of sensitive skin. I was expecting more of a soft shiny silky material then what I got... They fit tight as well. Would not recommend for bedroom play. If you're doing cosplay or dressup then this is for you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›