5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on November 26, 2010 by Katherine N. Giles

1.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation of Product
The product you are purchasing from this company is not of either pictures depicted. The photos being used are from Allure Lingerie and Coquette Int'l respectively. The photos are misrepresenting what is being sold by American Health Supplies and are not of the product you are receiving. What you will receive is a cheap, imitation version of the actual images used.
Published on April 21, 2012 by BrewMaster730

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 26, 2010
This review is from: Sexy Wet Look Gloves (Black) - 20 in. long (Apparel)
These scandalous gloves were a smash with my halloween costume. I like to make mine all on my own instead of going and paying $60 for a cheaply made costume. I had everything for my costume down, which included liquid leggings but i could find no gloves to match it. I looked at all the halloween sites and finally tried Amazon. These gloves were perfect, they didn't have that cheesy bright shine. They're sexy and subtle and stayed up on my arms great. I was drinking and partying all night and they never needed adjusting. Only set back, I eventually went one handed with these because my touch screen phone didn't work through the gloves. Overall fantastic purchase, they shipped fast too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation of Product, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Sexy Wet Look Gloves (Black) - 20 in. long (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy and comfty but fingers look a little weird, March 15, 2011
This review is from: Sexy Wet Look Gloves (Black) - 20 in. long (Apparel)
I love love love these gloves. They definetly will spice up your appearance. They go on easily and stay up (I have smaller arms and was worried they would fall down but they don't at all). My one complaint is that the fingers have a bit of a square look to the tips, possibly from the way they were sewn. Makes your hands look a little manish. But other than that I would say def buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., April 21, 2013
This review is from: Sexy Wet Look Gloves (Black) - 20 in. long (Apparel)
The material on these gloves is very scratchy and very rough. I was expecting something shiny with smoothness to it, but I got completely the opposite. The gloves I received were very dull. Not worth the money. I'd recommend looking elsewhere for this type of glove.

Sexy Wet Look Gloves (Black) - 20 in. long