5.0 out of 5 stars Streamlined boots with cute details
Published on January 22, 2013 by CafN8edpenguin

3.0 out of 5 stars Unique
Published 23 months ago by kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Unique, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Seychelles Women's Hand Over Fist Knee-High Boot (Shoes)
I like the detail of this boot. The style is fresh, different, very unique. I usually order up a half size in boots to accommodate socks. I did so with this boot and found it to be unnecessary. I'd say order your true size in this boot. My heel slipped too much. I love how fitted the calf area is. I'm a 14" calf and I was able to wear with leggings and skinny jeans even bare looked great. The boot is nice and sleek, well cut. The foot bed is comfortable (only tested in the house) & generous for toes. My only complaint is the look of the leather (in the blk color,) it reminded me of water resistant material. The leather is not shiny or too dressy but extremely opposite. I kept touching & smelling the leather. I even read the label to verify the validity of material. They were nice, but I kept thinking I'd end up wearing them in the rain. Since I am not in need of galoshes I've returned them. I will reconsider if the price lowers to a galoshes spectacular deal :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Streamlined boots with cute details, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Seychelles Women's Hand Over Fist Knee-High Boot (Shoes)
I love these boots! I ordered the grey color, which is really more of a taupe...definite brown undertones. The fit is true to size for Seychelles and the shaft measurements are all accurate. The leather is lovely, typical of the brand. The lining is a departure from the floral that Seychelles has been using for a while. My favorite aspect is the faux laces detailing; it adds a little touch that you don't see in a lot of riding boot styles. It's like a combination of the look of loafers/oxfords with the boot body. I definitely recommend these for petite girls (5'2") and taller girls. The shaft would be too tight for curvier girls. If the other colors drop in price, I'll probably pick up another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight at ankles, March 19, 2014
I have small ankles and these pinched right where my ankle transitions up to lower leg. Good color and material

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! very satisfied!, February 5, 2014
My husband planned a getaway weekend trip to New York. I live in summer weather all year long so shopping for boots is not my forte. I was suddenly in need of great looking boots, comfortable, warm, and fashionable yet somewhat classic style that would last many years as I would keep them in my closet ready for future winter trips. So, I looked into hundreds of brands, styles and prices, real leather, faux leather, I read reviews, watched videos, did the whole online research. These boots met all my demands…They arrived surprisingly fast, neatly packaged, nice box, foams, cloth bag, etc. I ordered the Dark brown and I was expecting a more reddish/orangey brown as pictured, nope, they are nice brown color, but much darker and opaque, yet now I can match them to any color of clothing even blacks. They were not the most comfortable to wear at once either. I was almost sure I'd be returning them. BUT the construction, the nice real leather, and the great price I paid (available at $220 in most websites), made me give them a second chance. I wore these in the house for about an hour for three days to break them in, bought nice boot socks not too thick, and now they are definitely softer and comfortable to wear. My foot is thin but long, these felt tight at the ankles at first, now they are snuggly and comfortable as my foot is not dancing inside the boot. True to size. They look great with skirts and skinny jeans. Very stylish and classy! I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY RICH BEAUTIFUL COLOR, February 3, 2014
I am so excited to purchase these boots for such a great price! Reg. price 229.00 marked down to 65.99 !!
I was looking for a black pair, but was full price. The brown is a beautiful shade, just like the picture. I would have purchased them 1/2 size larger to accommodate winter socks, but there is no 10 1/2. The detail is beautifully done and very different! Many complements! I never would be able to such nice quality boots if not for AMAZON

3.0 out of 5 stars EHH, January 16, 2014
The material is good, you can tell is real leather, and a beautiful design, it looks even more beautiful in person...however, I am a size 7, so I always get 71/2 so I can wear them with socks...but these boots were excruciatingly uncomfortable!! The size was good, just too narrow on the sides, hope I am making myself clear. They definitely got returned, too pricey for them not to be perfectly comfy. I would say give it a try, it might work out for you! but...They sure didn't for me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 24, 2013
I ordered 4 different boots and this was by far the most comfortable. I often order a 1/2 size up to make sure my toes arent' quished, but I was able to wear my regular size comfortably with this boot. The leather is kind of a "nubuck" with a "flat" finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 15, 2013
I saw these in Real Simple magazine and was able to get them on sale through Amazon. They are extremely comfortable, I like the style with the lacing over the foot.

Seychelles Women's Hand Over Fist Knee-High Boot