Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shabby Elegance Distressed White Rococo Accent Table
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 14, 2009
This is a charming table that looks great as a night stand in my guest room. Great value for the money! All you have to do is slip the legs on and it is ready to go.
on June 29, 2011
This little table looks great in my spare bedroom. The quality is great and looks very high end and cost so very little! It literally took me longer to open the box, than it did to put it together and set it up. I would buy other pieces to the collection.
on February 20, 2010
I got this table as a side table, for my daughter's wedding. We needed a place for the unity candle, and a floral arrangement. It came in heavier and larger than I thought. Easy to put together. NO tools needed. It is so beautiful. You can't go wrong with this table!
on August 27, 2010
This is a pretty table and very sturdy. A great price for a great table.
on January 18, 2016
I love this cute table! It is such a bargain at under $70!! I really can't believe anyone could find fault in it-not meant to sit around and eat dinner on, but just perfect as an end table or accent table! I am ordering a second one.
review image
on March 9, 2011
I love this table for the price. It was easy to put together and fits perfectly into a chabby chic decor. Would highly recommend.
on July 29, 2014
First, let me say that this table is prettier and larger then I even expected and super easy to assemble - BUT the quality is not good, 2 of the legs just snapped off the hinges that are supposed to slide into the table base and the third has a crack across it like it is on the verge to as well. So of course I go to return it and there is zero return info included in the box. I'm so disappointed!! I dropped it off at my dads house in hopes that he can screw the legs together or something :(
on February 1, 2012
After lusting after this very pretty table for a few months, my fiance ordered it as a Christmas gift. The assembly was very simple. I'll be blunt. This table is garbage. It is light and chintzy, and uneven. We had to sand the legs to get the table to sit level. It looks beautiful, but not what I would consider "real" furniture. Bottom line, if you are just getting it to look pretty, fine- but don't expect a high quality item.
on July 18, 2010
I usually do not write reviews, but the customer service of this seller was stellar and I am compelled to write one. I love the product as it is great for it's price and is unusual. I ordered two and one of them had a defect and the seller sent me a brand new one without asking me to return the defective one. Awesome!
on April 27, 2015
The table is absolutely beautiful. It is nice to not have to use tools to put something together, however, this is a delicate peice of furniture and to put it together, you must slide the legs in....we did, they broke. This wood is thin and each leg slides up into a slit under the tabletop. You have to be extremely gentle when pushing it up as the thin pieces of "T" shaped grooves will break. And it did. We had to use Gorilla Glue to put it back together. As far as elegance, its perfect for my beachy/shabby chic sunroom! I would add wood glue to Gorilla Glue to the frame just to have that extra support.