5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! 4 different cleaning surfaces
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:58 Mins
This is a very nice brush. I used it to clean my suede shoes and it did a good job, without damaging the suede.

Published 6 months ago by Ali Julia

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality
As soon as I started using this brush on my suede shoes, the bristles started falling out. Now I can only use the plastic parts of the brush to clean my shoes.
Published 4 months ago by J. M. Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! 4 different cleaning surfaces, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Shacke™ Suede & Nubuck Leather Brush Cleaner for boots, shoes, coats, jackets, furniture, dance shoes, and sneakers. Perfect with sprays, foams, eraser, and cleaning kits. 100% Lifetime Guaranteed.
Length:: 1:58 Mins

The brush has 4 different cleaning surfaces. One side has silicone brush, it strong yet gentle, the instructions say to use it on heavier scuff marks and stains. The opposite side is the nylon bristles and instruction say to use it on lighter scuffs and stains. The corner brush makes it easy to reach hard to reach areas. The arched half circles is helpful for rounded corners.

As you see in the video I used this brush on green suede shoes. After the nice cleaning job, the brush picked up some green color. I washed the brush with soapy water and was able to remove all green color.

The brush is made out of plastic and silicone. The total length of the brush is 6": the handle is 4" and the head of the brush is 2". It weighs 1 oz.

The brush did a nice job cleaning and was easy clean itself. I am very pleased with it.

Ali Julia review
[sample provided for review]

4.0 out of 5 stars Be clean!, March 16, 2014
C. Schmidt (amztabhlp at gmail) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
*Disclosure: I was contacted by a representative for Shacke and given a sample of this product specifically for the purpose of giving my thoughts on it.*

Cleaning your suede is important for keeping it looking good. Typically, I use a standard scrub type brush and an old toothbrush. But even then, getting into the crevices can be difficult and restoring the texture in worn spots isn't to easy. I tried out this brush from Shacke on several different pairs of footwear, which were in various states of cleanliness and overall condition. The nubby brush did well on getting matted/scuffed areas to look good again, with some limitations. Some of the heavily worn spots there was just no hope for, no matter how much work was put into it. The nylon and brass brush did a good job of getting dirt out of the suede and restoring its appearance. The two edge tools were ok in crevices, though to me the nylon and brass brush did a better job of getting into the nooks and crannies. Not satisfied with my own experiences, I handed of the sample to a couple friends that are very into shoes, and habitually clean their shoes after every use before putting them back into their boxes, (yes, they are that anal about it). The feedback I received from them was all positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality brush at a great price! Sized so that cleaning is not awkward and clumsy., May 24, 2014
The quality of this brush is unbeatable. I used this to clean a pair of tall suede boots and three pair of short suede booties. The tall boots had never been cleaned and had been used heavily for two years. All four pairs of boots turned out beautifully. I couldn’t believe the difference in the tall boots though. I thought they had seen their last season. They look great again. After all of that cleaning, the brush shows virtually no wear and tear.

Not one single problem with the brush. Not one bristle fell out. This is a high quality brush. I’ve used several in the past on handbags and shoes and this has been one of the better that I’ve had the opportunity to use. The brush was not awkward to use either. Usually the brush heads are too large and cleaning becomes clumsy. This brush made me wish that I had more suede handy to clean. Especially some handbags. This brush would be perfect to use on handbags because it would allow to get at all areas and around corners with ease.

I disagree with the customer who thinks that it would be too small to clean a coat. I think that the size of the brush would be a benefit because it would force the user to clean small areas at a time. I know that I would be prone to wanting to be finished as quickly as possible and cover as much area as I could. Having the smaller brush would slow me down and help prolong the life of my coat by keeping my patience in check. Just my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on Merrell Mocs, April 15, 2014
My boys wear suede Merrell Jungle Mocs to school, since they are durable and acceptable for their dress code. They are in 1st and 3rd grade, and break is spent climbing trees, playing soccer, and in general getting covered in mud. They come home with their shoes (and clothes) absolutely coated most days.
I bought this brush to clean up their shoes, especially because they also wear them to church. It does a fantastic job of sweeping off all of the dried mud and crud. Even they were impressed with how clean their shoes were, which is big for elementary school aged boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this brush!, April 2, 2014
This brush is excellent for cleaning my leather and suede shoes. Don't hesitate. If you have nice shoes that you like to keep clean, this is a great little tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for military life, March 13, 2014
I'm in the United States Air Force, and keeping up a top-notch appearance is both important and mandatory. That being said, my suede boots get beat up relentlessly. This little brush is the perfect answer to that dilemma, allowing me to clean them and restore them to a respectable appearance as often as needed. Very happy with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes More Work Than I Thought, July 28, 2014
I haven't really noticed it doing what it's supposed to be doing. I cleaned one of my navy suede shoes and then a few days later decided to clean my white suede shoes and it left blue marks. Took a bit of work to get it out. Definitely takes a lot of stroking action to clean up your shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great to remove scuff marks on my Oxford dress shoes, March 3, 2014
This handy little brush has four different sides and each side has a different cleaning tool. The welt surface brush is used to remove heavy scuff marks. The nylon bristles with metal bristles in the middle is used to clean light scuff marks and kind of polish the leather. The arched half circle brush is made to clean around corners and the protruded brush is for cleaning in crevices and grooves.

I had never used a brush like this but wanted to give it a try. To be honest I didn't really expect it to do much good. I tried it out on a pair of oxford shoes that had several big scuff marks on the front of them. First I used the welt surface brush which has a lot of little rubber bumps on it. I pushed hard and brushed back and forth and was surprised to see much of the scuff marks started to rub away. It left a lot of rubber dust behind so I took a wet towel and wiped them down and then used the nylon bristles to remove the remaining scuff marks. The Nylon bristles polish your shoes and it removes any fine lines or marks.

The brush will get dirty after every use so you will want to wash it every once in a while with some soapy water. I am shocked at how well this inexpensive little brush works on Nubuck leather and would consider it a good investment. I haven't tried it on Suede but I think it would work just as well. It will certainly help the appearance of my work shoes and it will probably allow be to get more use out of them before buying a new pair.

Sample provided for review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, July 26, 2014
It does what is advertised. But it's a bit smaller than I expected. The brush side is a mere 1.5" by .5" Might be more suited for touchups. The whole brush, including handle is about 6"

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, April 29, 2014