Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2008
I just love the color of blue and...I am also a Virgo! I was not disappointed in this pendant, it is just beautiful. The different shades of blue are just lovely. They are not that dark or midnight blue you often see. This is a high quality piece, well made, and of course it is a Journey circle which is always lovely no matter what style it is.

The chain is very thin so I purchased a new white gold box chain and it is perfect for it. The pendant always stays flat when you are wearing it due to the way it is designed to hold the chain. This is BEAUTIFUL!
on November 18, 2009
I received this for a birthday gift and when I opened the box I was stunned! Simple, elegant, timeless. Sapphire comes in several colors & qualities and these stones highlight the best of the blue hues that are closest to the topaz London blue family. Not the traditional navy to midnight blues that most are accustomed to. The baguette diamonds are perfect adjacent from the round stones. The traditional light chain can be substituted easily and the pendant is so well made that as the other reviewer stated it lays flat against your skin.

Any Virgo or sapphire lover would be thrilled to receive this journey pendant necklace.
on June 25, 2012
I am glad I was able to purchase this necklace before the price went up to $265 as I would not have wanted to pay that much. Having said that, this necklace is so pretty! I agree that the chain is a little too delicate so I'll probably replace it but the 'pendant' is of nice quality and quite lovely.
on September 3, 2013
The design is very lovely and elegant. I received many complements. But I returned it because the quality wasn't very good. The stones were a bit dark and it doesn't shimmer. I wish they sold this design at better quality. Price for what you get is not a great deal even with the large percentage off retail that they claim.
on December 30, 2015
I agonized over this purchase a long time. I really liked the journey circle pendant and had it in my cart and kept waiting for new reviews to pop up and help tip the scales. Finally, I decided to go for it during the holidays when there was a 30% discount. Hopefully, my review helps others who are also on the fence.
I have to agree with others who have said it looks like costume jewelry and is not worth the price, even at the discounted rate I paid for it. The 4 smallest sapphires at the top left are bluish while the rest are an opaque black. The diamonds are teeny tiny and have little specks of black within it. And the chain is only 10K which I already knew, but that doesn't help. There is no certificate of authenticity included. It's basically kind of nice, but not really, not a slam dunk.
Did I keep it? Yes, because I had no other Christmas present for my wife. Despite the imperfections that she noticed right away, she was happy to receive the pendant, but if I had to do it all over again, I would not have gotten it.
on December 6, 2015
This is a very pretty piece! I am not a jeweler, and have not visited one, so I am assuming that the stones are what have been represented. Even on a lightning deal is still cost $140, but it's for an aunt that helped me out a lot when I was unemployed a few years back, and who is the twin to my mom and has always been there for her. It isn't too big - like a size 6 or 7 ring perhaps - but that's a plus in her case. It is also precisely what the product description says - other reviewers must be going by the enlarged photo closeup vs the actual product dimensions...
on March 14, 2015
I like this pendant and it was sent promptly. The size is a little smaller than I'd hoped. Somewhere between dime and nickel sized I'd estimate. I'd hoped it would be more like the size of a quarter. The stones are a deeper, dark blue but look to be of good quality. The pendant itself appears to be well made. Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase.
on January 11, 2016
Beautiful piece. Got this for my boyfriend's mother while it was on super sale. She adores is. A few things to consider: 1) the chain will need to be immediately replaced as it's about as thick as dental floss. 2) The diamonds are NOT set with great precision. They almost look like they kind of overlapped in one spot. It wasn't very obvious, but it was when I inspected the piece closely.

For the price, it's a really pretty piece, and my boyfriend's mom adores it. However, had I paid even half the listing price, this would have been sent back without hesitation.
on December 12, 2014
This item arrived in a plastic bag, with no certificate, and only a label "made in China". I would have kept it if it was 40$, but not at 200$!
on June 21, 2015
I was disappointed in presentation. Gift box nice, card nice, wrapping good, opened box to find another velvet box with necklace in plastic bag with made in China the first thing you see.
Wasn't my ideal gift as anniversary present.

See 1 answered question