5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!
I just love the color of blue and...I am also a Virgo! I was not disappointed in this pendant, it is just beautiful. The different shades of blue are just lovely. They are not that dark or midnight blue you often see. This is a high quality piece, well made, and of course it is a Journey circle which is always lovely no matter what style it is.

The chain is...
Published on July 29, 2008 by Virgo

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
This item was made with very poor quality stones. Value is nowhere close to the posted retail. It works for costume jewelry but can not be rated fine jewelry.
Published on December 30, 2011 by Rmg

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!, July 29, 2008
This review is from: 10k White Gold Shades of Blue Sapphire and Diamond-Accent Journey Circle Pendant, 18" (Jewelry)

The chain is very thin so I purchased a new white gold box chain and it is perfect for it. The pendant always stays flat when you are wearing it due to the way it is designed to hold the chain. This is BEAUTIFUL!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Virgo Necklace! A great gift!!, November 18, 2009
I received this for a birthday gift and when I opened the box I was stunned! Simple, elegant, timeless. Sapphire comes in several colors & qualities and these stones highlight the best of the blue hues that are closest to the topaz London blue family. Not the traditional navy to midnight blues that most are accustomed to. The baguette diamonds are perfect adjacent from the round stones. The traditional light chain can be substituted easily and the pendant is so well made that as the other reviewer stated it lays flat against your skin.

Any Virgo or sapphire lover would be thrilled to receive this journey pendant necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of jewelry, June 25, 2012
I am glad I was able to purchase this necklace before the price went up to $265 as I would not have wanted to pay that much. Having said that, this necklace is so pretty! I agree that the chain is a little too delicate so I'll probably replace it but the 'pendant' is of nice quality and quite lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, February 19, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. Good quality. It looks great with the different colors of blue. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the chain is a little smaller than I would like it. But it was a good buy nonetheless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, December 30, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Design But Poor Quality, September 3, 2013
The design is very lovely and elegant. I received many complements. But I returned it because the quality wasn't very good. The stones were a bit dark and it doesn't shimmer. I wish they sold this design at better quality. Price for what you get is not a great deal even with the large percentage off retail that they claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Piece of Jewlery, May 13, 2014
Wasn't sure about the quality when ordering for Mother's Day. Received product and have a number of women inspect it. All said it was very nice and that my wife would love it. She did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., November 21, 2014