Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 4, 2013
A well written book with a good deal of British Military tactics. Unfortunately the story seemed to follow a formula or predictable path. Too many men's lives are lost unnecessarily due to poor intelligence in real life and fiction in this case.
on March 14, 2012
Shadow of the Mosque is a very fun story. It is a quick read, full of action and is very well written. It could have done with a bit more character development though.
on November 12, 2012
As an ex serviceman I found the story to be highly credible.
A fast moving and gripping tale, if somewhat short.
on January 19, 2013
Unexpected twist towards the end. It was a huge bummer I thought the soldiers were going to 'slot' Saddam Hussein
on November 7, 2013
bad writing, by someone I suspect never in the SAS, nor the military. And might not even be British. I didn't get ten pages into it. If your an SOE and SAS fan like me, this book will disappoint you.