Shadow The Hedgehog - Gamecube
|Price:||$84.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Use Shadows special skills to survive dangerous challenges -- like Chaos Control to manipulate time and space, or Chaos Blast, for unbelievable destruction
- Heavy-duty weapons are on hand, such as bazookas, blasters and worm shooters
- Drive motorcycles, alien crafts, and SUV's as you go after the truth
- Pick up and use environmental objects like poles, sticks and debris to plow his way through a mission
- The decisions and choices that the player makes will determine the progression of the story; The path a player chooses will produce either positive or negative consequences. Choose wisely!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Open-ended, story-altering choices. Produce positive or dire consequences in Shadow's future by the paths you choose. Have a different experience every time you play!
- Intense high-speed action! Shadow has amplified speed and firepower, and can manipulate time and space with Chaos Control or create unbelievable destruction with Chaos Blast.
- Weapons, vehicles, and items! Draw from a huge arsenal of weapons including projectiles, firearms, bazookas, blasters, and worm lasers. Speed away on a motorcycle, an alien craft, or an SUV. And, for the first time ever in a Sonic property--pick up and use environmental objects like poles, sticks, and debris to plow your way through the mission.
- An all-star cast of characters! All of your favorite characters from the Sonic series, as well as an interesting lineup of new allies and adversaries!
- Huge variety of unique and intriguing stages and missions. Over 20 stages and more than 50 missions.
- Two-player competitive mode. Get your friends in on the intense action.
Top Customer Reviews
I really liked the game itself. For anyone with anger issues, it's very therepeutic. The only reason I gave the game's fun 4 stars is because my brother plays it more often than me! The beginning was very cool, in my opinion, the dialogue helps to explain what's going on, and it's challenging enough to keep you coming back.
10 different endings? That's a lot better than most games. You can replay it and not get the same ending just by changing your choice in the end.
Overall? 6 stars.
I first heard of Shadow the Hedgehog on a TV commercial and I'm like "Oh wow another sonic game and another game to show how lame sonic has gotten" (I was a die-hard sonic fan back in 2D age). Later at Gamestop I saw Shadow the Hedgehog. As I do with most games I have, or had ties with, I picked it up to get a partial story on the back. As I looked in the bottom right corner and was amused to see "Mild Language" along with "fantasy violence." Not quite sure how language got in, I thought of the gun fighters (if you don't know what I'm talking about go up to a marine and ask). A few weeks later I saw a PS2 demo version of Shadow the Hedgehog and think might as well take it for a spin, expecting a bad sonic-like game (combined with the slower choppier problem with the PS2) I was soon trying to figure out how to reset the system, but remembering the little ESRB thing I saw awhile ago I decided to try something and jumped off the edge, to my surprise and amusement I heard him say "Damn, not here." Expecting the swearing in cut scenes, I didn't know what to think, but then I thought "this isn't Sonic, it's shadow". Oh, and let's get it down that swearing doesn't bother me. Getting bored with the games I had and not wanting to spend the money on a new one, I decided to go out and rent Shadow. What I came back with was not a lame old sonic game, it was shadow all the way, and really manifesting itself with the rock song "I Am" when you first turn it on which really shows what type of game you got. After five days it went back to the rental store, but after a while I got to missing the high speed, blazing gun action of Shadow.Read more ›
Simply, Shadow is an inverted version of Sonic the Hedgehog. Those unfamiliar with Sonic Adventure 2, might assume this to be cheap characterization on the Sonic Team's part, but it is actually just the opposite. Visually, yes, Sonic and Shadow are extremely alike. Shadow's colors are just flipped from Sonic's and his look is more menacing. The actual background of Shadow's character however, is more complex then any other character's in the series. In fact, Shadow's past and personality are the bases of the game. This is a huge step up for the Sonic Team. Sonic Adventure 2, which also centers Shadow's motives, is the only other Sonic game that has ever truly regarded any kind of thought out story line. Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure, and pretty much all of the Sega Genesis Sonic games, gave you a very clear mission; Defeat the Evil Doctor Robotnik using some Chaos Emeralds, and thus, save the world.
The Story line in Shadow the Hedgehog is: who is Shadow? Is he good, evil, misunderstood, indifferent? Does he want to help human beings, or does he want to kill them all? It is the player's job to decide. And the great thing is, you can change your mind right in the middle of game play.
Here's how the system works, the order of stages depends on the mission you choose with in each level.Read more ›
Zip through the stage with viechles and use special moves.The power of Chaos control to skip portions of the stage or the power of Chaos blast to get rid of what is in your way.
Ok,here is what bothers me, alot of people are bothered by the swearing. Alot os parents are bothered. My mom doesn't care really because they are very light swears. The D word and the
H word.Even though Shadow says the D word throughout the whole game, he only says the H Word 2 times in the WHOLE Game!!!!
I have been waiting for this game for over a year!!! Shadow is my favorite character. He is cool. Hopefully Sega will make a Shadow the hedgehog 2. i would rate this game A+.
I really reccomend this game. You will love it. I have had it for over a month and i am still addicted to it.
~ Good Luck!~
Most Recent Customer Reviews
...I avoided this game for awhile when I read about it online last year, but I finally decided to get it around May 2015, and I enjoyed it. Alot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MetalMan2000
But he gave it to me in this cool little fish case so I ain't even madPublished 4 months ago by Brad Barksdale
This game is honestly terrible. Clunky combat, less-than-exciting platforming, and a terribly angst-filled story have turned this game into a complete disaster. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Anon