Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shadows
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 16, 2012
My brother introduced me to this album about a month ago and I knew from the first listen that I had to download the entire album. Overall I found it to be very motivating, but I did find it a little frustrating when most of the songs sounded very similar. Almost as if they mostly played the same power chord in different repetitive patterns with some sweet breakdowns and fancy guitar work wedged into each song.
on December 12, 2012
In The Midst Of Lions has long proved capable of providing heavy music with undeniably meaningful lyrics. They certainly didn't disappoint. The bands still throws down to create a wild, albeit not very diverse, ride. The vox still blaze through and the lyrics are good. It is a good buy for anyone that is into christian music and loves metal.