Without a Trace 5 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Bus When a school bus full of students goes missing during its morning run in a wealthy district, Jack and the team suspect two troublemaking students, brothers Doug (NICK CHASTAIN) and Richard (CHRIS COLLINS) Carrol, with a rich, neglectful father, Bob (CHRISTOPHER McDONALD). All of the students' cellular telephones and other communication devices are confiscated by the kidnappers--except for a high-tech phone that transmits pictures, kept hidden by a student named Trish Randall (TRACY ALISON WALSH). Working with the grainy images that Trish surreptitiously sends to her mother's phone, the agents surmise that the kids were transferred to a dark, airless storage area.
2. Revelations Jack and the team try to find a priest, Father Henry Stephens (HECTOR ELIZONDO - "Chicago Hope"), who disappears from his church shortly after learning that he needs a liver transplant to survive. Father Stephens had been a paragon of virtue to all who knew him at St. Germain's Church, but after he goes missing, disturbing facts about him emerge.
3. Confidence Whitney Ridder (JESSALYN GILSIG - "Boston Public"), a beautiful young woman who seems to have everything, disappears from her wealthy fiance's home during the middle of a dinner party. Ridder owns a successful resort investment business; she is liked by all who know her; and she has recently become engaged to a wealthy young man.
4. Prodigy Jack and the team search for a brilliant but complicated 14-year-old Russian violinist, Natasha Tzetcovich (ELIZABETH RICE), who disappeared after a rehearsal for an important concert appearance. Their investigation uncovers that Natasha was experiencing panic attacks resulting from the pressure to perform that her immigrant parents put on her.
5. Copy Cat Twelve years ago, Jack worked a serial killer case in which five women were murdered, and he was unable to prevent the carnage. Now, Jack and the team search for a missing woman whose description is remarkably similar to the five murder victims from long ago.
6. Sons and Daughters Jack and his team search for a teenage boy, Ethan Sawyer (JONATHAN MURPHY), after he disappears from his home. Ethan's parents think that their son is a happy teenager about to take his Scholastic Aptitude Tests in preparation for college.
7. A Tree Falls An unidentified young Hispanic boy is abducted from a Spanish Harlem street. Jack and the team are completely baffled when no family members come forward to look for the child.
8. Trip Box Jack and the team search for a dedicated and respected firefighter who disappeared after rescuing two fellow firemen from a building engulfed in flames. When Scott Marshall (JEFFREY D. SAMS) doesn't return home after the deadly incident, the investigators try to get Marshall's silent peers to talk.
9. Moving On Jack and his squad search for a driven neurosurgeon, Dr. Lianna Sardo (LISA EDELSTEIN), who disappeared after a nighttime jog in the city with her ex-husband, Dr. Evan Mayhew (ERIC LUTES - "Caroline in the City"). For a month prior to her disappearance, Lianna seemed to be under an unusual amount of stress, according to Evan.
10. Coming Home Luke Horton (JEREMY GARRETT) seems to be a happy man awaiting the arrival of a new baby. When Luke disappears after an uplifting speech at his high school reunion, Jack and the team find Luke's blood at the location of his disappearance. The agents also discover that he was under investigation for financial improprieties at work and was possibly having an extramarital affair with another married man, Alan (D.W. MOFFETT - "For Your Love," "Cold Case").
11. Exposure Jack and the team look for a paparazzo after he vanishes from a celebrity shoot, and his camera is found covered in blood. They learn that the free-lance photographer, Brian Owen (JOHN PANKOW - "Mad About You"), was seriously questioning his profession after a minor celebrity he photographed in a compromising position committed suicide.
12. Hawks and Handsaws Jack and the team search for Joe Gibson (JERRY O'CONNELL - "Kangaroo Jack," "Mission to Mars"), who disappeared after a chase and gunfight with unidentified figures. But as they learn more about Joe, who worked as a public defender, the squad members become convinced that he is a paranoid schizophrenic and poses a danger to himself and others.
13. Life Rules Renowned motivational speaker Will Sterling (JAY HARRINGTON) is kidnapped at his mansion minutes before his limousine arrives to take him to the airport for an out-of-town seminar.
14. The Line Jesse Prince (SUSAN MISNER), a female ex-cop turned bounty hunter, vanishes after being shot at in front of a fugitive's home. Jack and the team believe that Jesse may have been lured to the house on a false tip, so they quickly delve into her past cases looking for potential suspects.
15. Wannabe Jack and the team try to find Eric Miller (JAKE THOMAS), a 12-year-old, who was last seen in the boys' bathroom at his school. Eric's blood was found on a mirror shattered during an apparent scuffle.
16. Risen Four years ago, a young woman, Jessica Raab (AMANDA FULLER), went missing. Vivian's weekly fingerprint search on the unidentified print found on Jessica's door finally results in a match. The print belongs to a male fugitive who recently attacked a woman in a motel room.
17. Gung-Ho The team searches for an injured U.S. soldier, Private First Class Kevin Grant (DEVON GUMMERSALL), who recently returned from war. Upon his homecoming from Iraq, Grant discovered that his business went bankrupt, and he's about to lose the home he shares with his fiancée, Sara (KELLY KARBACZ).
18. Legacy George Stanley (MICHAEL GASTON) argues with his wife at her hair salon, leaves to deposit the day's earnings and never returns. After Jack and the team find a tooth and other signs of a struggle in the back room of the salon, George's wife, Martha (KAREN SILLAS), and their unemployed 19-year-old son, Sean (JOSEPH MAZZELLO), become viable suspects.
19. Doppleganger While searching for Julie Cochran (CATHY HERD), a Manhattan-based woman who disappeared on the morning she was scheduled to leave town, the team soon suspects her live-in boyfriend, Greg Knowles (TONY GOLDWYN - "The Last Samurai," "From the Earth to the Moon"). The agents discover that the town car scheduled to take Julie to the train station at 8:00 a.m. was canceled by a man that morning, and the doorman never saw Julie leave the building.
20. Shadows After Martin's Aunt Bonnie (VALERIE MAHAFFEY), a feeble cancer patient and nurse, vanishes for several hours, her concerned husband and adult daughters summon Martin to help find her. Enlisting Samantha's assistance, Martin finds it difficult to be objective when some of the information they uncover suggests that his nurturing and seemingly proper aunt may have a secret lover, an unlawful business and/or a desire to commit suicide.
21. Two Families The team searches for Mark Wilson (J.K. SIMMONS - "Oz," "Law & Order"), who disappeared while trying to prove the innocence of his death-row inmate son, Ricky (MICHAEL GOORJIAN), scheduled to die in two days. The father has devoted the past 11 years trying to prove that Ricky was wrongly convicted of killing a young married couple in front of their 5-year-old daughter during a convenience story robbery.
22. The Season The team searches for college football coach Jim Cooper (TIM DeKAY - "Carnivàle"), who goes missing after being terminated for his team's unusually dismal season performance. The investigation soon uncovers that the coach's new policy of suspending players for academic and behavioral missteps caused the football team to repeatedly play without its star athletes and to suffer frequent defeats.
23. Lost and Found Jack and his team try to determine if foul play was involved in the 1991 adoption of 16-year-old Serene Barnes (TINA MAJORINO - "Andre") after the teen shows up at the FBI offices claiming she was kidnapped as a young child. When Serene discovers an old newspaper article about a 3-year-old girl with the same first name, who was kidnapped the year she was adopted--13 years ago--she wonders if her loving adoptive parents may have actually kidnapped her.
24. Bait In the season finale, on Jack's last case before he moves to Chicago, the team searches for a billionaire's estranged wife and their two children after the yacht they were last seen boarding is soon found adrift in New York Harbor--with only its dead captain aboard. Jack becomes suspicious of the steely and sarcastic billionaire Ben Palmer (JON TENNEY), but additional suspects begin to surface as well.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Supporting actors||Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Enrique Murciano, Eric Close, Valerie Mahaffey, Robert Pine, David Denman, Stephen Spinella, Anne Francis, Megan Henning, Jayne Taini, Art Chudabala, Rebecca Lowman, Howard Mann, Martin Landau, Kasey Wilson, Eileen Saki, Kieren van den Blink, Bob Bancroft|
|Executive Producer||Allison Abner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season Two was a wonderful continuation of the series: from the wonderful connection between the stellar cast to the flawless way that they manuevered through casefiles and personal issues.
it seems to much like a soap opera - some episodes were good but most seemed to be too focused on the primary casts problems not the "missing persons"Published 28 days ago by 2cat mom
can't wait to complete my collections. becoming a couch potatoe,spending most of my time in front of the television. but i am loving it.Published 4 months ago by margaret williams
I love this TV show, wish I could afford to get all the episodes. I wish they would show it on television when I can watch it.Published 5 months ago by Cheryl Bushong
I love the series, so there is no doubt I will love having the season all in one case! ThanksPublished 6 months ago by marie
Since "Without a Trace" was somehow removed from primetime scheduling, here is another chance for you to get caught up on this well written, well acted, and well directed... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Emmie Gorrell
I love the twists in the plots. Nothing is predictable. The personalities are a little flat, but the writing more than makes up for it. Read morePublished 8 months ago by rileycat
I love this show. This show always had me on edge. It is very good and keeps you on edge.Published 10 months ago by Marquita
Awesome show. Got it in great time before I finish the first season. Love it. Now just waiting on 3 season to come in.Published 11 months ago by Mia