5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but problematic
Published on March 25, 2012 by Heme Prof

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but problematic, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
When I first received this wallet, I was thrilled. First of all, I love the color and Calavera design. There is a nice windowed compartment for my driver's license, and five more behind it for frequently used cards. In addition, there are six more slots for cards on the opposite side. There are two divided billfold areas, one on each side of the wallet. One side could be used to store a checkbook if desired. The other side contains a zippered change compartment with plenty of room, and this is where the problem lies. Within one week of use, the zipper puller came right off as I was zipping it closed! Since it was just a cheap nylon zipper, there is no way to fix it. I must now use a separate coin purse, which is cumbersome. Because the zipper was so cheap, I would be surprised if they don't all break eventually.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't last long, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
I love this wallet (I have the Russian doll one) but I have only owned it for about 2 months, and the design is chipping off. The fake leather stuff it is made of is peeling really bad. I keep it in my purse with other basic things like keys, sunglasses, cell phone, etc. And I don't feel like it should be chipping this bad after only 2 months of use. If it wasn't for that, I would totally love this cute wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
I got this for my kids' piano teacher for an Xmas gift. I got the black music style. She loved it! This is a VERY nice wallet. Closed, it measures 7.5" by 4" and is about .5" thick. It comes wrapped very well. There is tissue paper around it and then it is in a sealed plastic bag. The snap closure is very cute with a little matching design. i don't know if it is leather, but it looks like leather. This would be an adorable gift for a teen, but women would like it too!

2.0 out of 5 stars zipper broke after one week, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
super cute and tons of space for credit cards and such. Very disappointed when one week later the zipper broke. Now I need to spend the money to have it fixed.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but CHEAP, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
The wallet looks just like the pictures, beautiful. Loved that it has so many pockets in just the right place (good design overall). What I didn't like and was the reason I returned it is that with only one day of use the wallet was already losing its color. Really cheap material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
I bought this wallet after mine of several years finally disintegrated. It is adorable and has just the right amount of pockets and room for everything. It's the perfect size and very unique in design. Also, it came with a card that stated it was made with animal friendly material which makes it even better. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Cat, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
I bought the black cat design. One would think with the tour Eiffel n arch de truimph design that it is french made :) I get many compliments for it. I have been using it for a year as new. it has many slits for the credit cards. zipper Space for coins. space slits for paper money or bills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and inexpensive, January 29, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
This wallet is adorable and priced for my budget. It has several pockets for credit cards, a nice zippered compartment, and a snap closure. If I'm going to be picky the only complaint would be that the material on the outside scratches easily, but who cares? At this price I'll get another one in 6 months if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute wallet!, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
I received this wallet for Christmas! It is very nice and looks even more colorful and vibrant in person. The only downside to the wallet is the closure. It works fine, but it's just a little different than most wallet closures and does take some getting used to! All in all, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Shagwear Women's Wallet (Apparel)
This is by far the best wallet I have ever owned! I find myself leaving my purse at home and just carrying the wallet. I truly love it and I'm not the only one, I have received so many compliments for it! Also, another reviewer mentioned that it scratches easily. I haven't noticed any scratches yet and I'm not being overly gentle with it. Plenty of pockets in just the right spots. Overall, just a great wallet! This is not a purchase to worry about, you will be pleased with your wallet! :)

Shagwear Women's Wallet