Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shahs of Sunset Season 2
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 22, 2016
Love the variety of big personalities on the show, the way they have bonded like a family over a period of several years, and their very real crisis of identity behind the fact that they are forever refugees. I do have a hard time buying the notion that they "have worked their asses off" and "came to this country with one suitcase" because of the opulent wealth they straight up flaunt and waste on completely ridiculous things, most of them seem very pampered and entitled, but I genuinely like most of them. MJ is fun with a spirit-crushing mother and a deep resentment and suspicion of new people. Asa is spiritual, deep, and real, Reza is unapologetic about his vices, flaws, vanities, and sense of entitlement - he seems like a true ride-or-die friend to his friends and is often the voice of reason, fun and insightful. GG gets a lot more attention for being, basically, the family brat than is deserved or warranted, and Mike is his own worst enemy and his own biggest fan. Shervin is SO awesome - looks a lot like Mike, but he is sweet, caring, classy and genuine, not merely handsome. I guess Lilly has to be mentioned. She represents the very worst excesses and unwarranted overrated vanities of the "super rich I didn't earn I'm just more fabulous than the other 99% because I am me". Boring, snotty. Reza's crush because he loves flash and glitter, I promise it's the only reason she's there, and I hope she goes away soon.
on November 3, 2013
I'm Persian and living on the east coast. I've always heard about Tehrangeles, aka LA, but have never visited.
I heard about this show only after the second season aired. After seeing the reunion episode, I had to check it out to see what I was missing.
I am not ashamed to say that I adore this show.
Is it an accurate portrayal of Persians living in the United States? Probably not. I will say that they accurately portrayed many Persian customs, ie having a gigantic spread out anytime you have guests, the dynamic between Iranian Americans raised here and their parents, etc.
Is it totally ridiculous and entertaining? Only hell yes!
on December 25, 2012
I was really worried the first few episodes that Season 2 would be a disaster. Luckily midseason "Shahs" turned itself around, and I'm loving it again. I really like the episodes that have depth (like Reza's reunion with his grandmother) along with the fun and silliness. I'm glad we're not being forced to watch so much of GG's boring fights.

Bring on Season 3!
on February 3, 2013
Love the show - but - I hate that I get the actual shows a day or two late. Amazon should get on that leverage and re-write that contract.
on December 26, 2012
The show was really good I think.. I love MJ. she melt my heart when she was cutting her dad's hair... I hope her mother treat her better..
on May 14, 2016
I will never have their kind of life, but, for some stupid reason, I stay interested in what will happen next with each of them. And Reza is hilarious! I tune in just for his sarcastic commentary! It's great to be able to view it with no commercials!
on December 31, 2013
The Shahs season 2 has way more episodes and drama than season 1.
With the introduction of Lilly things on the sunset get turned around.
GG is causing more problems and soon to be in the N.F.L according to Mike.
Reza and MJ split up.
Aysa is working on "Tehrananglous"

I thought it was a get season worth watching!
on January 12, 2013
This show is a great peek into the Persian lifestyle. It is one of my FAVORITE shows now, and I love the characters in it. Its really great to see a NON-HOUSEWIVES show on Bravo I actually like! I mean, Come on, the million dollar realty show is AWFUL!
on February 8, 2013
This show is fantastic. One of the better shows i've seen in its category. Can't get enough rich people these days, mind you they're completely ridiculous. But thats part of the appeal, i suppose.
on March 14, 2013
One of my favorite reality shows, I love all the characters they all have different personalities, and lots of drama! This show will never bore you, every episode just gets better and better:)