5.0 out of 5 stars It Rocks!
My daughter gave me the title for this review - she said "It rocks!"

Published on September 7, 2011 by anon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Instructional Videos
I got this for the dance instructions.

Published on September 25, 2011 by D. MILLS

5.0 out of 5 stars It Rocks!, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
My daughter gave me the title for this review - she said "It rocks!"

She's been a fan of the show since it came out this past year. She loves dance and has taken dance lessons since she was in preschool (tap, jazz, and Irish Step). Now she has this cd and dvd set to learn some new mordern dance moves, and she is loving it! She's been in her room every day since we got this, practicing the moves and then making up some of her own routines. The music is very upbeat and nothing inappropriate to worry about in the lyrics. It's a lot of fun and I think she feels good about herself, learning something new and getting better at it as she practices.

This is a great way to keep your kids moving and also kicking up their happiness level with some fun, upbeat music. And it's nice that it is something she can do with friends over, but also when she is alone and bored. This is great for young girls, tweens, and early teens.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Instructional Videos, September 25, 2011
D. MILLS (Manassas, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
I got this for the dance instructions.

This product contains two discs, one a CD of music, another a Dvd of instructional dance videos. I got it to learn a few dance moves. I like the show, and I like some of the dance moves that the girls do. After working through a couple of the lessons, I found that the dance moves are very easy. If you have a tween, I would recommend this. Rather than sitting on the couch with tortilla chip crumbs on their chins or getting corpal tunnel syndrome by age 10 from playing Super Nintendo or whatever they're playing now, your kid can learn some dance moves and get some very good cardio exercise.

As far as the music CD goes, this is your basic contemporary pop music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
I love the show and the cd. The songs are catchy and worth it. If you dont like the show, then don't go around complaining about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you luv shake it up then this is the exact choice for you!, July 24, 2011
dream factory (Triangulum, M33) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
This CD is great for shake it up fans. From the hit TV show this soundtrack is great to listen to anywhere. Anyplace anytime!
If you are cleaning your room you can turn up the volume with this great disc!

This would be a great piece of anyone's shak it up collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!!!, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
I glanced at a few episodes on TV but never really paid much attention to this series at first. I became a fan after watching he entire first season on Netflix and liked the theme song more and more each time I heard it. I decided to purchase this because of the instructional dance DVD which made the dance moves very easy to learn. What would make the instructional video perfect is if hey danced to the song instead of just the background music. Afterall, "Shake it Up" is a 3 minute song with a slow beginning and towards the end while the dance is about one minute long. I can understand the dance moves are intended to repeat itself but would be nice to know when and how the moves matches the lyrics.

Definitely a great buy and a must have for fans of the show. Would be great to see some of these songs in a dance game or Guitar Hero.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music and instructional DVD, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
My 7 year old boy loves Shake it Up. We got this for his b'day and he loves the instructional dance DVD. I actually TRY to do it with him! The music CD is awesome. I actually don't mind listening to it in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shake It Up, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
Daughter loves the show and the music is great. The dance DVD that came with it is a favorite of hers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a mature 6 yr old who loves to dance!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
This is a great gift because not only do you have the music CD but the dance moves on a separate DVD. Hours of fun for kids that love to sing and dance! Worth the inexpensive price and received in the mail in 3 days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shake It Up: Break It Down, November 1, 2011
S. Rasmussen (Coppell, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
This is a really fun DVD and CD set. My kids love the music and we're really enjoying learning the dance moves.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Shook Me Up!, October 7, 2011
Casey (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shake It Up: Break It Down (Audio CD)
I listen to the music that my daughter listens to, just to see what kids like now-a-days. It got to where I listen to these songs over and over in the car, even when my daughter isn't in the car. A few are on a one track repeat, I listen to them over and over until I decide I should listen to something else. It's great. I watch Shake It Up on tv and love the dance choreography that goes with some of these songs.

Shake It Up: Break It Down
Shake It Up: Break It Down by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)