- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Wine Enthusiast (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989888207
- ISBN-13: 978-0989888202
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,389 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Shake: A New Perspective On Cocktails Paperback – 2013
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Very pretty pictures. Beautiful!
- Very simple instructions.
- Drinks for the seasons.
- Interesting ideas (lavender and kale? who knew!)
- Very brief and general guidelines for mixing cocktails.
For a beginner, and for a lovely book to put on your coffee table (or bar), this book by two young men (hipsters...not that there is anything wrong with that) passionate about drinking is just for you. A great gift.
I rated it 3 stars because of a few issues:
- It's not very elaborate. For someone who wants to have a more in-depth lesson on mixing or ingredients, you will not find it here.
- There are several ingredients/drinks that are mentioned that I have no idea what they are. They explain some special ingredients but not many others.
Perhaps I am rating this coffee-table book as I would rate a recipe book, which may be unfair. But those are my thoughts.
We had such a great time making these drinks, that we decided to get the mason jar shaker as well!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Original and out of the ordinary cocktail recipes with some fabulous photography; think picture book for adults. The recipes (all have photos) are simple and easy to follow. Read morePublished 17 months ago by LibStaff2
Has revolutionized my home bar and my entertaining. Highly recommendPublished 18 months ago by J Wells
This is a very cool book. I randomly came across it in a little book store and loved the layout, style and innovative cocktails. Read morePublished 18 months ago by John McEvoy