4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I am a 27 year old female I got the shake wieght for men so my fiance could use it too. We just got it today and I've been using it and my arms are soo sore. my fiance is trying to build muscle cuz he feels he is too skinny...I'll let you guys know how it works for both of us after a week.

UPDATE: after using this since the 13 there is a definate noticable...
Published on January 13, 2012 by Ta-ta

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective timer/counter units
Published on November 5, 2011 by E. D. La Londe

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective timer/counter units, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
Shake Weight itself is a wonderful, well built, effective, fun-to-use product but the original and a replacement timer/counter unit did not beep at the end of the programmed time. Unit is $5 extra. Did not want hassle and expense of returning a second SW to Amazon so tried SW customer service. Rude, uncaring and unhelpful. Told them I would cease recommending SW at my gym and they decided to send a "working" unit free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)

UPDATE: after using this since the 13 there is a definate noticable change in my arms, and in my fiance's arms well it worked better on him then me, girls just gotta work harder i guess...Oh we got the slendertone arms too its expensive but works FN great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
This exercise tool seems a little funny at first. When you actually do the work out you feel the intensity and start seeing results after a week. It only takes 6 minutes a day. This only works the upper body.

2.0 out of 5 stars Timer doesn't work, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
I bought this particular model for the timer. It didn't fit all the way on the weight. Had to put a piece of tape over the battery to keep it working. It was only a temporary fix though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not OK!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
Really frustrating, it is light, difficult to use, the counter is not that precise andI am not sure the product delivers the advertised outcome...

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives a great toning feel!!, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
Its been 3weeks since using the shake weight for men. At this point, I made a good purchase. In as little as 6 mins. a day, your arms & shoulders can be well toned & even make way for building muscle mass- although going to the Gym is still highly advised.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
this think is a joke. Spend less money and get a set of real weights. I tried this for a while and can assure you it is a total waste of time and money

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good workout. Limited time requirement, January 15, 2013
stfurr "stfurr" (Jackson, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
Solid workout. If you do the exercise workout on the accompanying DVD it last about 7 1/2 minutes. Enough to get you winded and give you a good burn in your biceps and arm muscles. I exercise regularly but it definitely gives you a different workout. Recommend using the timer.

5.0 out of 5 stars After using my shake weight and taking HGH I have ..., October 1, 2014
This review is from: Shake Weight for Men with Timer (Sports)
After using my shake weight and taking HGH I have gained much muscle mass and attraction level. The only way to cover up my unpleasant personality was with muscle since I have no money.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 9, 2014