Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 18, 2012
The combo arrive exceptionally fast, the combo is outstanding value for money, great entry level fishing combo. Tackle doesn't have to be expensive to have a great day.
on October 12, 2012
Good beginner rod and reel. Cheaper here then the Walmart down the street for the exact same set. The reel alone generally sells for the cost of this setup.
on July 17, 2014
THis is the best baitcasting combo. I've caught sunfish, bass, and this weird fish that looked like a sunfish but was a little bigger and was white with orange spots. Anyway the casting was smooth but i backlashed it once but that was an amateur mistake. BTW the reel is red instead of blue, but when u buy the individual reel its blue. Anyway when I got it the drag was locked in this really loose position so i had to push the drag and it was a little bit hard to push it. All in all I'm really impressed with this combo and I'm using it for a tournament this weekend. I think this combo will be put to action for years to come
on April 23, 2016
Did not buy off amazon but caught it on sale at walmart. I was skeptical at first but after taking it out a couple of times I say it's a darn good beginner rod and just an all around beat stick if you are an experienced angler. It is actually a good comparison to the abu garcia black max combo that I have though I will admit it is slightly heavier. By the way if you are wondering the sale price at walmart it was $32.00 for the combo.
on August 19, 2014
Great beginner rod and reel combo, I love it. But I got mine from Walmart for a Cheaper price. Out the door it was $31 and some change. Still it's a steel at the price.
on June 21, 2015
10 bucks cheaper than walmart!!!! Works exactly like i thought it would. Highly recommended for the starting bass fisherman.
on September 9, 2015
line provided had several breaks in it
on April 19, 2016
On amazon the product is blue, this was purchased as a gift for someone whose favorite color is blue. I was just informed it arrived and it is red. A little late to correct when the birthday already passed:/