5.0 out of 5 stars Shakespeare for One: Women, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Shakespeare for One: Women: The Complete Monologues and Audition Pieces (Paperback)
This is the best Shakespeare monologue book ever. hands down. no question. It has every single woman's monologue that you could ever dream of. I love it!! It has helped me SO much with every audition I have done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all interested in serious Shakespearean work!!, January 1, 2013
After searching lots of texts and coming up with maybe 1/4 of what this book has..... I am truly thrilled. It has a fantastic selection for women -- known and unknown monologues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource!, January 27, 2003
LC Nisbet (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a book like this for a long time. It's a great resource for actors! Really has helped me with auditions.

Shakespeare for One: Women: The Complete Monologues and Audition Pieces
Shakespeare for One: Women: The Complete Monologues and Audition Pieces by William Shakespeare (Paperback - September 18, 2002)
$18.65 $17.72