Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 12, 2012
I gave this to my 3 year old Grandson. He has never been fishing, nor has he ever seen a fishing pole. But when I tied the fish that came with it onto his pole, he quickly got the idea. We love to fish in his swimming pool. And he loves the way the reel lights up when he catches a fish. This is all pretend play of course, I can't wait until summer when I actually get to take him fishing!
on September 9, 2012
My son loved it when he first opened it. But it broke after a day. Save your money and buy something more substantial.
on December 24, 2014
Bought this because this is what my daughter wanted. It arrived just as it is shown in the picture. When you cast out it works flawless and lights up. But if you try and reel it in you cant. The drag can not be adjusted any tighter and as you reel it does not work just keeps slipping and you can hear the drag whining. This is what you get when you let a 2 year old decide what she wants. I will keep this pole but I am going to find her one and spend a little more cash on it...
on March 1, 2015
Terrible product. Great concept. Featuring their favorite characters is sure to get kids interested but when you give them a product that doesn't work properly a kid who may be interested in fishing will become discouraged and quit because this reel is junk. The cast weight also broke immediately. Poor representation of a Shakespeare product.
on July 15, 2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! MY LITTLE GRANDSON IS A BUZZ LIGHTYEAR FAN AND LOVES TO FISH. I KNOW HE IS GOING TO JUST LOVE THIS WHEN WE GIVE IT TO HIM FOR HIS BIRTHDAY COMING UP!
on May 9, 2015
reel was broken right out of the box. had to return.
on August 24, 2014