5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this show years ago and still love it now!
We love this show. It always makes us laugh out loud. Please get all the seasons for us Amazon. We want to own every one of them.
Published 10 months ago by Meggie

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON, YOU'VE SCREWED UP ON THIS SEASON!!!!!!!
Published 16 months ago by Linda Kennon

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this show years ago and still love it now!, January 28, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON, YOU'VE SCREWED UP ON THIS SEASON!!!!!!!, August 7, 2013
You only have the ability (at least on this season) to buy individual episodes. There is no choice to buy the entire season. At $1.99 per episode and 25 episodes, that is a lot of money for this show, even though we love it and have purchased the first two seasons. We are watching more and more Amazon and less and less network, so could you please fix this for us? Thanks in advance if you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiiiiiie!, February 22, 2014
A couple of my friends and I remember the "Slow Donnie" episode when it first ran on television. I finally decided to buy it on Amazon. We watched it while brewing some beer and we probably laughed as hard as the first time each of us first saw it. In general, the show wasn't bad, but, in my opinion, this is one of the most funny episodes in a sitcom ever. I can't think of anyone else who could have played "Slow Donnie" better than David Cross. Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiiiiiie!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok season, January 28, 2014
I like this season. It didn't have as much sharp wit though. It was fun to watch. I will definitely watch seasons 4 and 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariuos!!!, December 23, 2013
Episode Three, Slow Donnie has to b one of the best episodes of all time...of all the shows ever made!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laughs, October 4, 2013
This show brings great laughter and I love the character that Enrico Colantoni plays. This show never seems to get outdated. I highly recommend it for good laughs and nice acting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and addictive!, August 23, 2013
One of my favorite shows. I hope all seasons become available soon. I really enjoy watching it because every episode brings something newly creative. Super good script!

Shaking Private Trainer