Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$9.49

on January 18, 2011
This album has been repeating on my mp3 player for the last 4 days. There is not one song on here that I skip and I cant remember the last time that has happened. I just finished buying Wild Hunt to add to the rotation and I have no doubt that I will love it also. After the first full listen I stopped comparing him to anyone else. I Love it more than any album I've heard from 2010 and i listened to soooo many samples from the amazon lists.
on October 10, 2010
For fans who appreciated The Wild Hunt earlier this year, here is another album from The Tallest Man On Earth that will not disappoint. I recommend sampling The Gardener and if that song piques your interest, do not hesitate in getting this album.
on December 19, 2011
i'm a huge Bob Dylan fan, throughout my life.
i have always encountered these artists that have tried to mimic his style and failed miserably. in fact, most people will say that no one can ever come near the legend that he his. however, upon listening to this album i can't believe how incredible it is. i might even say that yes, he is as good, maybe better than Bob. his guitar is far superior and his voice beautiful and has so much soul. The Tallest Man on Earth has a gift, and anyone who is a Dylan fan will love this album...

Amazing!!
on November 26, 2012
I was surprised to find that this album plays at 45rpm instead of 33, so if for some reason you don't have the ability to play 45s this isn't the album for you (although you won't need the adapter because it IS an LP). On the other hand, if you do have that ability or are just looking to buy the CD, it's a must-have for any folk music lover. I also recommend Damien Rice, Jose Gonzalez, Ari Hest and William Fitzsimmons, as well as City and Colour, and Iron and Wine.
on May 18, 2012
I was given this CD from a dear dear friend over a year ago. She thought I would appreciate his music and bought it on Amazon to send to me as a present. I have to say that these tracks have never been out of rotation in my playlist no matter the device I carry to hear music. This man's musical talent is among the best I have ever had the pleasure to listen to in all of my life. His stories are haunting and his melodies are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your art, your gift is flawless. and thank you Chicago for knowing me well enough to send it to me. <3
on October 22, 2015
This review is of the condition of the product, the the content/music on the CD. Im sure the songs are great, ive listened to a few and decided i liked them enough to buy the album. However i was unable to listen to it, because when it arrived, the packaging looked ok, but the contents were smashed to smithereens! Looked like an elephant stomped on it, the jewel case was into so many pieces, and said pieces had scratched the CD beyond being playable! what HAPPENED?! i had to sent it back. 2 stars for the songs that were probably awesome....
on March 5, 2012
This is an amazing album from a very talented artist that hasn't garnered much attention. Comparisons to Dylan are accurate. The stories told through song, paint vivid pictures. His guitar work is spectacular. I can't say enough good things about this album. If you like folk/acoustic music you will love this album. "The Gardener" brought me here, but every song is worth buying. Other standout tracks include, "Where Do My Bluebird Fly", "I Won't Be Found", "Honey Won't You Let Me In", and "Pistol Dreams".
on February 1, 2012
Tallest Man On Earth's debut album on vinyl, I had to have it, with a plain white insert, no biggie because the cover art is spectacular, only flaw is the little codes below the title. Slide it on my turntable at 33rpm and it just sounds amazing, you have to have this if you love tallest man on earth. A great singer/songwriter, and just the lyrics get to you, and make you want to sing along.
on August 25, 2012
Oh man I love this album. Just heard "bluebird" and wow...I don't know what I am more entranced by, his voice or his beautiful lyrics. This whole album is just exceptional. Highly recommend this album. He is just superbly talented and for whatever reason ignored in popular music.
on November 7, 2013
This guy is great. I have all of his records. The Wild Hunt is my favorite, but all three are great and must haves. I highly recommend checking out Tallest Man. If you like any of his stuff, you will like all of it.