5.0 out of 5 stars cute
Love this little bracelet. Shippes very fast. I get lots of of compliments on it. Very easy to wear with anything.
Published 14 months ago by Wendy McCoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute bracelet.
This bracelet is soo cute. I purchased them for stocking stuffers. They are much nicer than others I've seen. The order arrived quickly too. Thanks!
Published 11 months ago by Diana Salazar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Black Laced Shamballa Bracelet with White Cz Encrusted Infinity Symbol (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, October 4, 2013
Terri "TAA" (Douglasville, GA) - See all my reviews
Love this, too pretty, compliments already..keep up the great work! I will recommend to all my friends..Thank you! I love!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 12, 2013
I got my bracelet its prettier in real life than in the picture it has all the diamonds and it just so pretty im very satisfied and I love this bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 5, 2013
love this piece..its very chic n simple at d same time...its suitable for mu hands has it is adjustable..thx guys

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, September 2, 2013
I am happy I bought this bracelet. Very satisfied with my purchase! The bracelet is a lot prettier in person than on the site. glad i bought can't beat the price! Would buy it again for a gift. The price was fantastic AND unbeatable!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars CHIC AND TRENDY!!!!!!!, August 21, 2013
LOVE IT!! THIS BRACELET ADJUSTS TO ANY WRIST SIZE. THE CROSS AND CRYSTAL BALLS ENCRUSTED WITH CZ......REALLY HAS A GREAT BLING EFFECT!! WILL DEFINITELY BUY MORE TO WEAR TOGETHER!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
Can wear with almost anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Great Price, May 17, 2014
This shipped quickly and was definitely worth the price. I love this bracelet! One of the better quality materials used compared to other items I have purchased on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item recieved, January 25, 2014
Hi,

I really like this item, it fits perfect, and it's really cute, I wear it on my left hand.

Thx

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 8, 2014
My daughter loves this bracelet. In fact this is the only one she wears of all the others. Thanks so much. The price was right too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›