5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, I plan to buy more as gifts
The appearance is different than the one in the photos, but I don't care--it works like a charm! Here is a video of our 7 months old:
[...]
Published 7 months ago by Emily K. Purvis

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waist your money!!!!
Save your money on this item. Doesn't fix the baby's head the way the picture looks. Plus, took a month to receave item and could of fix into an envelope and mailed. NEVER again!!!!
Published 3 months ago by Dave P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, I plan to buy more as gifts, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Susen Safe Shampoo Shower Bathing Protect Soft Cap Hat for Baby Children Kids (Blue) (Baby Product)
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my 2 month old, but fits my 3 yr old, March 5, 2014
Bradyn (South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
My 3 yr old loved it. Seems to work.disappointed that it doesn't fit my baby, but I guess he will grow into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome invention !, January 12, 2014
Perfect invention for baby! Super easy to use and adjusts to fit your baby's head perfectly ! No more shampoo in baby's eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool invention, January 12, 2014
Works perfectly ! Super easy to use ! No more soap in my baby's eyes ! Plus he looks so cute with it on !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 7, 2014
I didnt know if my son would even let me put this on him...when I finally got it on he was so intrigued by the falling water that he left it on! It has made bath time much easier and fun !

5.0 out of 5 stars LIFE CHANGING!, March 26, 2014
Wow, Amazing, awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, prodigious, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful!!! These are all words that COULD come to mind with this product, but the ones that best describe it are "LIFE CHANGING". I will admit I was one of those billions of skeptical people in the market for a baby shower shade, thinking to myself, "man I really want to try this but I don't want to be made a fool of and waste $2 ". I debated, I racked my brain going back and forth, I even a sought religious counsel. But finally after seeing my precious babies eyes with glistening evil water droplets parading around his face after his last bath I took a solemn oath to never allow this to happen again. I ordered it without shame, and shouted from my rooftop "NO WORLD ! My baby with not bathe in vain!!!" This caused some issues within my homeowners association, I had unknowingly signed a "no rooftop shouting" clause and was promptly fined $200 for my declaration. So while this product ACTUALLY cost me $202 I will still stand by it. It protected my babies face from that filthy clear liquid that flows from our taps from day one. Sure it left an indention that took a few hours to subside, but honestly that sometimes is the price you pay for water protection of this level . I would strongly... No ... PROUDLY recommend this product!!!!!
Ps. On a side note my baby has now blossomed into early childhood and insists on wearing this to school. ESPECIALLY on rainy days! As you can imagine this has made teasing an issue, offering more stylish colors or hip prints I think would help him blend in more with the cool kids. Maybe a justin beiber print? Right now the blue has faded and all we could come up with adding on our own were some "I voted" stickers from the last election and a few colored pipe cleaners. Please email me if the stylish prints are a possibility!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son hates it, but it works!, March 5, 2014
Jen H. (Porter, TX) - See all my reviews
I'd recommend this to anyone! It seems cheaply made, but I got mine for $1.97, so I can't complain. Doesn't have to be super tight to work. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoy this, February 5, 2014
I shower the baby with me when our time is limited and i have to rush out and this helps to make her more comfortable she loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waist your money!!!!, May 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, May 12, 2014
Seriously the product I got was a folded, ruined, cheap foam "cap". Not only did it take like a month to get here but it's totally useless. What a horrible company!

Rate and Discover Movies