Styled By June 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mischa Barton Stylist to the stars June Ambrose battles celebrity fashion faux pas and works to revamp the images and brands of celebrities. In the season premiere, June works with Mischa Barton.
2. Trina June meets with Miami rap legend Trina, who is about to debut a new pop/dance record. Trina wants to use this opportunity to break free from her one-dimensional booty-licious image, but it will take a makeover from the inside out.
3. Aubrey O'Day Songstress Aubrey O'Day has enlisted June because she wants to go from the playful playmate we all know to a business woman to be reckoned with.
4. Jaleel White The loveable 1990's nerd we all knew as Urkel has come to June for a reimaging. Everyone knows the character Urkel from the successful sitcom Family Matters, but no one really knows the actor, Jaleel White, who played him.
5. Da Brat Da Brat was the first female rap solo artist to go from having a platinum album to landing herself in jail for three years. Now, she's trying to make a musical comeback and who better to help than an old friend, June Ambrose.
6. Michelle Williams This week, June's client is Destiny's Child singer and Broadway darling Michelle Williams. Michelle has worked non-stop since the Destiny days - starring in 4 theater shows and currently working on her fourth solo album.
7. Shanna Moakler Reality star and former Miss USA, Shanna Moakler, has arrived in NY to launch her own cosmetics line called SMOAK. Shanna wants to be seen as a more serious businesswoman, and not the tabloid sensation people know her as.